Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breezys unban appeal

Steam Name (Current): faggot here in my garage

Steam Name (During incident): Don't remember...

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:62792489

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/zbreezy/

Name of staff you were banned by:jake1o

Length of the ban: Permanently

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: I forget, but it was something close to this "I'm tired of your shit"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yea.

Additional details: I was being really toxic towards one guy, but in my defense, the guy started it... Now  I think my ban happened defiantly , 1+ years ago, maybe 2+.(My mistake, ban was 10 months ago, I honestly thought it happened a 1 year ago or so Tongue) But I've honestly changed, i'm not nearly as toxic as I was before, and I'd like to be given (even if the slightest chance), an opportunity to be in the community.

also, I'm breezy for if anyone remembers... also, If i'm telling you I've changed, I have, listen, you guys think badly of me because of my past, but some people (McNuggie, and terran), acted just like me and was friends with me before on NTG, so at least think about giving me a chance instead of cutting me straight off, it's been a long time since I was even on a TTT server, even more since I was in a community.
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

If the ban went down like he said it did (talked to him in ts) I think it was uncalled for. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.

I'd support an unban because it's been a while. i know he was pretty toxic in the past but whats the worst that can happen: he fucks up and gets banned again.

much love.
Find

Can't support this sorry. I've seen you do too much wrong to think that you'll not continue trolling and being toxic. (by the way, the ban was 10 months ago, not 1-2 years ago)

ps. i've never acted like you lmao, not sure why you say that.
Find

Man, I don't know. Like, going full DNO is just an annoying thing to see from people. Its totally up to Jake, so whatever he thinks would be best. I just don't know if TTT is the game for you. Edit: I mean, I do like you and I've said it like six times on NTG, I'd love to see you back but then it ended up being a short time and it always ended badly. You're fun, just not always friendly.
Find

anyone care to give the story?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-29-2015, 06:39 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Can't support this sorry. I've seen you do too much wrong to think that you'll not continue trolling and being toxic. (by the way, the ban was 10 months ago, not 1-2 years ago)

Because back on NTG, me and you where pretty chill, and when you felt like playing around, you would act like me, and play around just like me, you may not remember, but I do. I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't true. :/ and I promise you man, I'm not even nearly like my old self, I promise you I changed.

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

(11-29-2015, 06:49 AM)faggot here in my garage Wrote:  
(11-29-2015, 06:39 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Can't support this sorry. I've seen you do too much wrong to think that you'll not continue trolling and being toxic. (by the way, the ban was 10 months ago, not 1-2 years ago)

Because back on NTG, me and you where pretty chill, and when you felt like playing around, you would act like me, and play around just like me, you may not remember, but I do. I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't true. :/ and I promise you man, I'm not even nearly like my old self, I promise you I changed.

Fair enough, I thought you were saying that I acted trolly/toxic.

I haven't talked to you since your ban, so I can't really judge how you are now, so there's that. I guess I'm neutral until you can really prove that you want to be part of the community and maybe show me that you've changed. I just really don't want you to be like all of those people who recieve another chance and act like an idiot again.
Find

(11-29-2015, 07:18 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(11-29-2015, 06:49 AM)faggot here in my garage Wrote:  

Fair enough, I thought you were saying that I acted trolly/toxic.

I haven't talked to you since your ban, so I can't really judge how you are now, so there's that. I guess I'm neutral until you can really prove that you want to be part of the community and maybe show me that you've changed. I just really don't want you to be like all of those people who recieve another chance and act like an idiot again.

Fine with me man, all I'm asking for is a chance.

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

I'm sorry, but as a result of personal beef between us I do not support this unban appeal. You were pretty harsh on me back on NTG when I first became Operator and then you were, putting it bluntly, a complete dick to me on FRG. However, my post on this unban appeal is extremely biased because of problems we had in the past, maybe he has changed maybe he hasn't. Tbh I'd prefer not to find out.