Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions from tutor before he left...

~~ Forerunner Suggestions ~~ (Weapons, Suffix, ETC)

Feel free to comment about what suggestions I have either with a 1+ towards that Idea, or just a simple buff or nerf to it.

Suffix: Life Drain / Vampirism
The concept behind this is simple.. Have a decent chance range (3 to 20) where you can drain a certain amount of health from a target.
Simple idea. It'd be a bit harder to put to not make it so op in a way where if I had 100 Health and shot Terran and gained like 23 extra health and got 123 health
Coded to a certain standard, this can be very useful without being so overpowered.

Suffix / Weapon Addon: Silenced / Silencer
Another simple idea.. Just silence the weapon.. chance of this dropping should be quite rare, but it'd be a nice addition. Nothing else to say. State your opinion

Inventory Suggestion: Inventory Customization or Droppable Inventory Skin (DPI)
A nice addition to have to our inventory.. some people get tired of seeing the same old grey / gray inventory.. Why not spice it up and allow us to make it pink
Or even have a nice FRG skin that has a Red border and grey / Gray background.. Or any player made skins.
They can be taken off and made so you can have it in your inventory again.. Instead of it replacing your current one and erasing it.. you can get the skin back!

In-game Addition: Daily Rewards!
[size=small]Yea, I play on WoGs here and there, but I've said before that i\m a NTG vet
Find

I think the silencer should be on its own unique gun, if een that. The Vampirism is pretty cool, and I like drop-able skins the community could make once FRG goes public 100%, yet the Daily Rewards could get a little insane.
Find

Nothing...Very original or unique.
Find

(12-16-2014, 11:40 PM)Terran Wrote:  Nothing...Very original or unique.

While that is very true, I think they're decent ideas to at least think about (while to me the only one worth mentioning is Vampiric :L)
Find

his last words will forever not be remembered
Sample Text.
Find

(12-16-2014, 11:13 PM)Dubstepcat Wrote:  ~~ Forerunner Suggestions ~~ (Weapons, Suffix, ETC)

Feel free to comment about what suggestions I have either with a 1+ towards that Idea, or just a simple buff or nerf to it.

Suffix: Life Drain / Vampirism
The concept behind this is simple.. Have a decent chance range (3 to 20) where you can drain a certain amount of health from a target.
Simple idea. It'd be a bit harder to put to not make it so op in a way where if I had 100 Health and shot Terran and gained like 23 extra health and got 123 health
Coded to a certain standard, this can be very useful without being so overpowered.

Suffix / Weapon Addon: Silenced / Silencer
Another simple idea.. Just silence the weapon.. chance of this dropping should be quite rare, but it'd be a nice addition. Nothing else to say. State your opinion

Inventory Suggestion: Inventory Customization or Droppable Inventory Skin (DPI)
A nice addition to have to our inventory.. some people get tired of seeing the same old grey / gray inventory.. Why not spice it up and allow us to make it pink
Or even have a nice FRG skin that has a Red border and grey / Gray background.. Or any player made skins.
They can be taken off and made so you can have it in your inventory again.. Instead of it replacing your current one and erasing it.. you can get the skin back!

In-game Addition: Daily Rewards!
[size=small]Yea, I play on WoGs here and there, but I've said before that i\m a NTG vet

Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

The WoGs suggestions are real...
Find

Colorable inv, wogs. Daily rewards, wogs. Vampiric, pretty much just lich. Silenced trait... Op, I was thinking of making a silenced special but denied myself because of too op. And skins, I don't really like them, I enjoy the simpler guns with not as op stats... Not really liking any of these suggestions Sad
Find

Just do a unique with silencer, silenced m4, silenced sniper, silenced pistol? that would be cool, especially like a silenced m4 or a semi auto gun
Find

Maybe, but if there's a silenced pistol in the traitor shop... I think giving it to everyone would be unfair and op
Find