Unban request

team Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Frozen Sharkk -izakian private-

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200775938/

Name of staff you were banned by: y0nemo

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: either

Reason for ban: RDM! bitch! (exact ban reason)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yep

Additional details: So i fucking hate jerome so i killed him 10 times on every round I was not slain for. I think It something should happen because I have almost never caused a problem before on the server. I know I messed up but I would please like a second chance

-1 rdm is bad and McNuggie banned you. An nice you came out.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Shark is usually a good player, and Jerome does have a... err... talent to make people want to excessively RDM him. I know because I've done it.
I mean, pretty much everyone has.

I'm sure he wont do it again, who knows, we all have our moments. With Jerome (who has a huge reputation of RDMing a lot as well), it's pretty much guaranteed it's based on personal favoritism, otherwise most'a the server would be banned.

+1 to shorten it at least.

- That Thrakos Noob

You forgot to put your steam ID in and I didn't ban you, Nuggie did.

So, I WAS slaying you and I did tell you to stop. You kept rdming him "just because you don't like him."
He'd report you and you'd reply with sooo many lies. My favorite one was "I THOUGHT I WAS A T."

Anywho, you lied constantly in all of the reports, and you kept rdming him because you "didn't like him."

(12-08-2015, 01:22 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  You forgot to put your steam ID in and I didn't ban you, Nuggie did.

So, I WAS slaying you and I did tell you to stop. You kept rdming him "just because you don't like him."
He'd report you and you'd reply with sooo many lies. My favorite one was "I THOUGHT I WAS A T."

Anywho, you lied constantly in all of the reports, and you kept rdming him because you "didn't like him."

Going with Nemo on this one m8. I don't think you should be unbanned. Maybe shortened, but not unbanned right now

Also, your ban reason is wrong, that isn't what it says at all. Here's what it says:
"excessive rdm. appeal at forerunnergaming.org/forums if you feel this is unjust"
Don't lie man, it's not gonna help you out
Find

There has been problems with you rdming before (you were banned for rdm and leave, but it was repealed after you took the slay). I don't think you deserve another chance. -1.
Find

-1. You RDM'd 10 times? I don't want you back.

Come on guys, like others have said I have only had one problem with rdm and leave but that was on accident I thought I could. Ok so if you guys don't want be back fine but thanks anyways for the people who do want me back.
Find

(12-08-2015, 01:41 AM)Golden Sharkk Wrote:  Come on guys, like others have said I have only had one problem with rdm and leave but that was on accident I thought I could. Ok so if you guys don't want be back fine but thanks anyways for the people who do want me back.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out m8
Find

And im just saying its not like im on the server constantly rdming like I might kill mary or fresh a few times but thats about it