Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/9/2015

•Energy sword has been revamped, and is now much better, and easier to use(less glitchy).
•Event cooldowns have been adjusted. 3 days for winning, and 1 day cooldown if you fail.
(may eventually be ways to lower the cooldown via coinshop items(most likely donator perks))
•Fixed the bank being on event servers

Prepare for an xmas crate soon with some brand new goodies Smile (crate of the damned WILL be removed very soon! (deathbringer buff soon too)), and quite possibly a small little event. It won't be a big boss fight or anything, likely just something to do during TTT.

pls no reduce cooldown by donor perks
kkthxbye
Poros are love.

I'm too poor for christmas crates please no

Event no longer being mass farmable is good. Excited to try out the Energy Sword!

Also, Deathbringer has some problems. It only has +22% or so damage, but it does 79 damage body-shots? Shouldn't it do 61 at most? Is the damage stat actually +50% or something...?
Find

(12-10-2015, 01:50 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'm too poor for christmas crates please no

Event no longer being mass farmable is good. Excited to try out the Energy Sword!

Also, Deathbringer has some problems. It only has +22% or so damage, but it does 79 damage body-shots? Shouldn't it do 61 at most? Is the damage stat actually +50% or something...?

I may have messed around with the base damage of it(on the weapon itself, not stats attached to it), and forgot to mention it, or change it back if I was messing around with it.
Find

Oh, okay.
Find

1 day,,, wow looks like im gonna be left in the dust with no one to do the event with
Find

(12-10-2015, 01:43 AM)Siglings Wrote:  pls no reduce cooldown by donor perks
kkthxbye

Donators need some new perks. Things have been super slow lately, and the server needs donations to stay up.

It's not like it will be gamebreaking, especially if the reduce their cooldown and have no one else to play with.

It would work something like this buy it once get cooldown reduced a lot(or even removed), next time you buy it reduce it less, etc etc. Of course unless you buy it x amount of time apart.

Just a little extra donator perk, because we seem to be lacking those a bit(and for good reason, don't want extreme pay2win).
Find

i mean i gave you a fitty last month.

(12-10-2015, 02:48 AM)Knowledge Wrote:  i mean i gave you a fitty last month.

The server costs over 4x that a month and that was last month.
Find

On the topic of Donator perks: Cosmetics! Loads of them. Like, really. People -love- to look fancy. Cool, time-limited stuff like that would be some sweet incentives. Badges, maybe custom chat channels in the Lobby server and/or the forums shout-box, access to special Forums areas, before-update information, etc. Lots of options I'd love to see.
Find