Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: New Tier?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

A Tier between Legendary and Godlike.

TL;DR below.

So, we all know (we do, right?) that Legendaries have virtually no value as they are. Heroics can be 100, Distinguished have dropped to 70 at times, Vakarians might be 150 or less. The prices fluctuate, sure, but you'd have to trade a hundred or more of those for a chance at even the cheapest Godlike. This really leaves it difficult to progress in tiers and get that "Upgrade" feeling, since anything past Legendaries are a brick wall for the average player.

For example, my two best drops are two Distinguished Shotguns. About 6-7 months ago I sold one to Axe for 300 coins. My second one was worth 100, around two months ago. A hundred for my second best ever drop. (I don't count crates as drops, I've gotten some decent stuff from them but almost purely coins.)

This may be a complaint from me, but I'd like to know if others feel the same way. The tier between Legendary and Godlike doesn't have to be necessarily BETTER, but it'd be neat to see unique Suffixes and Traits that you can -only- get in that tier level. Basically, they'd be quite rare but not nigh-impossibly rare, and valued a lot more than Legendaries (hopefully), since they could have very cool suffixes or traits.

Anyways, yay/nay?

TL;DR:
A tier between Legendary and Godlike.
Not better, but given unique traits/suffixes that can be found for added value.

For a bit of clarification, it'd be more like a group of "mini-uniques" and some special tiers with limited weapon varieties, but unique cool stuff.

Maybe the color could be burnt orange?

maybe stuff like these \/

Sounds plausible. The gap is quite large and adding another tier couldn't hurt right?
I agree.
Find

9:47 PM - Terran: +1 for weebs
Find

I think it's just the fact that somehow legendaries have become worthless. I dunno, maybe they are too common too.

A new tier would probably be cool though. Adding something in between a "oh yay.....a legendary." and a "HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY LUCK"

Also *cough*
maybe these could make an appearance
*cough* *hack* *wheeze*
yeah...
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2420
Find

could make this tier of rarities Legendary, and rename current legendaries to something else(mythical? idk).

Oho, that would work fine too. Might cause some confusion but I think that people would adjust. Would be cool!
Find

i think we need FRG hoodies instead

I always liked the tier name Demonic. Maybe that?

EDIT: also we have the same number of posts Brass. what a coincidence.

Eldritch tier weapons please.

I would totally rock an Eldritch tier UMP, even though with the examples we have now, UMPS get weaker the rarer they are. (Cough, banshee buffs pls, cough)
Tneconni