Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: New Tier?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

A Tier between Legendary and Godlike.

All of the godlikes are quite situational. I'd say only the Tartarus is "OP", yet it still has downsides. This isn't exactly a buff, if you read my post I was hoping for a new tier that has greater value than Legendary, not because its BETTER, per-say, but because it has more unique, cool options that would make it more "Special".
Find

I think traits specific to a burnt orange tier would be a great addition,

It won't just serve a purpose of filling a gap but I think there does need to be a bit more variety in rarity tiers.

Also how about all the orange tier weapons all have a unique cosmetic look to them to point out that they are of this tier, it will also add value to them above legendary (EG: Some legendaries change colour) So why not have Orange tiers faintly glow? or have their barrel leave trails or have tracers in place of bullets?
Find

I think that a tier between Legendary and Godlike would be great!!! I'm always ready for more tiers Wink
Find

hey guys just reminding u i made primordials so gimme free prims

I made you a jew also
Find

still waiting on frg hoodies

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-03-2018, 07:49 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  still waiting on frg hoodies

id wear one lol
Find

I don't think is going to work as well as you think. When it supposedly first launches, they will probably be in high demand...but in a few months afterward, they definitely will show their true price. That's why prims have gone down to 1000 before.

Truth is, people just don't really care. If you have to put the rarity in between legendaries and prims, and brass said he was just going to rename legendaries so most likely that kind of rarity, they're going to be common enough that the price will go down fast and soon no one will care and we'll be left with a tier that will be like most the rest - they're good weapons stat-wise and can get nice traits and suffixes, but no one values them.
Find

(05-03-2018, 04:10 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I don't think is going to work as well as you think. When it supposedly first launches, they will probably be in high demand...but in a few months afterward, they definitely will show their true price. That's why prims have gone down to 1000 before.

Truth is, people just don't really care. If you have to put the rarity in between legendaries and prims, and brass said he was just going to rename legendaries so most likely that kind of rarity, they're going to be common enough that the price will go down fast and soon no one will care and we'll be left with a tier that will be like most the rest - they're good weapons stat-wise and can get nice traits and suffixes, but no one values them.

You realize that this thread is from 2015 about a tier between legendary and godlike, not legendary and prim right?
Find

(05-03-2018, 04:34 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-03-2018, 04:10 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I don't think is going to work as well as you think. When it supposedly first launches, they will probably be in high demand...but in a few months afterward, they definitely will show their true price. That's why prims have gone down to 1000 before.

You realize that this thread is from 2015 about a tier between legendary and godlike, not legendary and prim right?

Nope. I blame the people who bumped a dead topic.