Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Faces of FRG [cleaned up]

I saw Doc's Faces of FRG forum post and it was a mess. All the images were in the replies and a bunch of posts telling others to post their face when they haven't done it themselves.
So basically, I pm'd Doc if I could make a new forum post that is cleaned up. So here we go. Le Faces of FRG!

First off is Doc for making the original forum post!
Then I.
BossLevel
Zott The Grinch
Psychotic Dave
Grandpa Unpoke
Jake's Moosestache
y0Nemo
RadioactiveTwinkelz
Gaylord Stembath
PM me if you wish to be added. I will not add you to this list if you just sent me the image file alone because I'm lazy.
If you want to be removed, PM me about that too.

By the way, that's Jake in NotChosen's "Picture" lol.

You shouldn't put the pictures unless it's actually a picture of the person. Js.
Find

what are ya'll talking about?
Find

(12-12-2015, 05:04 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  Grandpa Unpoke

y0Nemo

(12-12-2015, 06:14 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  what are ya'll talking about?
Find

Yeah, that's them.
Find

(12-12-2015, 07:03 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  Yeah, that's them.

This belongs in shit posting. It's literally a remake of an already existing thread; so one of them is definitely shit posting and my vote isn't the original.
Don't try to say it's differerent because it's cleaned up and put in neat little spoilers. I could do the same with plenty of threads.
The fact you included fake pictures also annoys me.

It doesn't belong in shit posting its just the other thread but just a lot easier to read.
Find

(12-12-2015, 12:52 PM)Denneh Wrote:  It doesn't belong in shit posting its just the other thread but just a lot easier to read.

This also could have been updated into the original post. Would it be alright for me to go remake some Cobalt threads to make them easier to read? I doubt it.

there is a reason why people post their own pictures on their own accounts. If they wanted to remove it, they could. When you repost them, they can't do that anymore.