Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Christmas Items

Let's do it. Brass asked for them in the shoutbox, but it's late and no one is on. So having them all here will be easier, and everyone knows what's up.

Especially you Brass, this thread is mostly for ease of use for ideas.

My Ideas:
Tneconni

The Blizzard is only Rare but it sounds quite powerful
I like the Snowballer
Freezing Rain sounds overpowered by just a bit. You know. More firerate and damage by 50% on a HUGE, AND more clip sounds like a bit much. Plus a suffix.
Christmas Cannon is kind of weird, that firerate is sure low. the accuracy and damage increase is high too. Wouldn't call it overpowered though.
Naughty List is normal and balanced.

might not be the best opinion of the weapons or most descriptive
but its mine
Find

reindeer accessory pls
Find

ACCESSORIES WOULD BE NICE BUT I LIKE THESE IDEAS +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Everything seems pretty cool(pun intended) but isn't that huge a little too op? and the Ump just seems like a more dmg UmptyDumpty. Also the knockback trait would be fun to use on maps like Teenbedroom.

Here's what I thought of

Find

glowing nose accessory.

a star of david for the jews/a draddle.
Find

yeah wheres the hannukah stuff this is ridiculous its already the sixth day now cmon

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  yeah wheres the hannukah stuff this is ridiculous its already the sixth day now cmon

like really. why does frg hate jewish people, and love the christians.

reported to the fbi for cyber hate crimes and bullying.
Find

(12-12-2015, 02:03 PM)Atothemax Wrote:  Everything seems pretty cool(pun intended) but isn't that huge a little too op? and the Ump just seems like a more dmg UmptyDumpty. Also the knockback trait would be fun to use on maps like Teenbedroom.

The differences is it doesn't make you look at your feet, and yes, I intentionally made it stronger then the UMPTY. This server deserves a usable UMP.

The huge WOULD be OP, but over HUGE damage is pretty bad, and it retains the normal inaccuracies of a huge. I'm leaving those to balance it. Essentially my idea is "A gun with a lot of bullets that fires them really quickly to keep you frozen."
Tneconni
Find

(12-12-2015, 09:57 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  
(12-12-2015, 02:03 PM)Atothemax Wrote:  Everything seems pretty cool(pun intended) but isn't that huge a little too op? and the Ump just seems like a more dmg UmptyDumpty. Also the knockback trait would be fun to use on maps like Teenbedroom.

The differences is it doesn't make you look at your feet, and yes, I intentionally made it stronger then the UMPTY. This server deserves a usable UMP.

The huge WOULD be OP, but over HUGE damage is pretty bad, and it retains the normal inaccuracies of a huge. I'm leaving those to balance it. Essentially my idea is "A gun with a lot of bullets that fires them really quickly to keep you frozen."

This does higher DPS than a heroic, and with improved accuracy and recoil.
Find