Steam Name (During incident): TheBaconWarrior

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44361666

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/prettynovus1/

Name of staff you were banned by: Axe

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed if possible,

Reason for ban: Ghosting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

Additional details: I am sorry for what I did, I do realize that it was wrong and honestly, I don't want it to happen again. I remember that I was some times a jerk and even today I still try to be less of one. I would still like you to consider that I am under medication, but do not think wrong of this as I do not use it as an excuse. It truly was a fun server to play in and I'm sorry for the jerk I had been, if it's possible, I would really enjoy coming back to the server.

Radioactive contacted me just now, saying that he was sorry. We both apologized and everything turned out pretty well, he helped me with what I needed to fill this appeal and for that I am grateful (It's my first appeal that I ever do, I'm kind of nervous). I promiss that It won't happen again, I am eager to come back and play with all the nice people I met in this server. If you would be willing to give me a second chance, I'd gladly take it. Sorry about it all! (I speak french, so sorry about my grammar)

Btw... I just checked, I tried to join the FRG server.... and the ban message says:
You have been permanently banned! Bitch!!
Reason:Excessive Ghosting

Of course I was expecting the ban message.. but seriously? Who writes that kind of ban message.. Sad
I'm really hoping to be able to come play soon, I've redownloaded Garry's Mod just for this server! <3

(he was banned by axe in March for "excessive ghosting")
Find

I found and contacted him on steam and we talked and forgave each other on steam, and i think he has changed and definitely should be given a second chance. +1 (I was the one that had him banned and even i have changed my mind about him)
Find

I'm not really familiar with unban requests with the reason of ghosting, so I do not know exactly how to respond.
It has been 8 months since your ban so I don't think you would ask for an unban after that long of a time if you didn't care for the server. Ghosting is obviously a bad thing to do but it's not the worst in comparison to hacking, etc. As I said before you do care about the server based on the time it's been and you seem sincere.
Why not at least give him a chance? +1

(12-14-2015, 05:58 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  If you unban this guy, you'll have to unban Celery.

All situations (and people) are different.

As for the app itself, +1. Why not? Another chance wouldn't be too bad.

i think he deserves another chance 1+

I was banned on a server for ghosting but I didn't know what it was +0 for now. On the other hand I would say shorten ghosting bans to 1 month instead of permanent. But if they come back and then do it again then perma ban. +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Yeah, I feel like in your situation this is definitely something that should be resolved with at least a shortened ban of at most a week or something (I'd prefer him unbanned , but that is the Honcho's call). If you're ready to be unbanned and from what Radio has said I'll support you, +1 m9. Welcome Home.
Find

(12-13-2015, 11:25 PM)Enchantaclaus Wrote:  I'm not really familiar with unban requests with the reason of ghosting, so I do not know exactly how to respond.
It has been 8 months since your ban so I don't think you would ask for an unban after that long of a time if you didn't care for the server. Ghosting is obviously a bad thing to do but it's not the worst in comparison to hacking, etc. As I said before you do care about the server based on the time it's been and you seem sincere.

Sorry! I was checking how the post was going and... I don't know what happened but I accidentaly clicked on what seemt to be some kind of "troll" icon by scrolling down the page, how do I remove it? ;~;

(12-18-2015, 11:49 PM)FrighteningSpoon Wrote:  
(12-13-2015, 11:25 PM)Enchantaclaus Wrote:  I'm not really familiar with unban requests with the reason of ghosting, so I do not know exactly how to respond.

Sorry! I was checking how the post was going and... I don't know what happened but I accidentaly clicked on what seemt to be some kind of "troll" icon by scrolling down the page, how do I remove it? ;~;

Just click the troll icon again!