Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

TheBaconWarrior - Unban Request

He has a good attitude about it. Ghosting is tricky because its so hard to catch but he seems sincere.
But i'd support a second chance based on his attitude.
Find

I will let Axe decide on this one, since he was the one who banned you. It's totally up to him.

(12-19-2015, 12:38 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(12-18-2015, 11:49 PM)FrighteningSpoon Wrote:  
(12-13-2015, 11:25 PM)Enchantaclaus Wrote:  I'm not really familiar with unban requests with the reason of ghosting, so I do not know exactly how to respond.
It has been 8 months since your ban so I don't think you would ask for an unban after that long of a time if you didn't care for the server. Ghosting is obviously a bad thing to do but it's not the worst in comparison to hacking, etc. As I said before you do care about the server based on the time it's been and you seem sincere.
Why not at least give him a chance? +1

Sorry! I was checking how the post was going and... I don't know what happened but I accidentaly clicked on what seemt to be some kind of "troll" icon by scrolling down the page, how do I remove it? ;~;

Just click the troll icon again!

Thanks, lol.
Find

After reading through the comments and re-reading this application I believe it is fair to give you a second chance. It has been quite sometime since you were banned and you seem sincere. Please don't mess it up!