Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/14/2015

•Fixed various bugs with the xmas quest.
•Santa now tells you exactly when you should return to him(when your cooldown expires)
•Ice trait now works on TTT.
•Fixes to snowball fights.

Cool! I was wondering when I'd get to santa myself up. Thanks.
Find

ty brass
Find

Trading is broken in the lobby, and someone bought two of my item crates and I only got half of the coins.
Find

(12-15-2015, 02:15 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Trading is broken in the lobby, and someone bought two of my item crates and I only got half of the coins.

Broken how? Can't accept or receive trade requests? and was the later bug also on the lobby?
Find

(12-15-2015, 04:17 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-15-2015, 02:15 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Trading is broken in the lobby, and someone bought two of my item crates and I only got half of the coins.

Broken how? Can't accept or receive trade requests? and was the later bug also on the lobby?

Whenever someone tries to trade, they get the "(Player) cannot trade at this moment." message. I was on the lobby when the crates sold.
Find

On maps like xmas_nipplehouse where the sleigh goes across the sky, gifts have been trailing up there and they're unreachable.
dunno if that shud be fixed

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-15-2015, 04:33 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  On maps like xmas_nipplehouse where the sleigh goes across the sky, gifts have been trailing up there and they're unreachable.
dunno if that shud be fixed

Umm helllo do u not know what slap is u arent a good mod lrn to be abuser
Find