Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i want to be unbanned please

name when I was banned lvl 10000 mistake o gawdz.                 name I have now lvl 10000 mistake o gawdz.               steam ID STEAM_0:1:86151492                 .ban length PERMENATELY.                Banned by Mcnuggie.                    i would like my ban removed. yes I did commit to the reason I was banned for. why I was banned problem causer in general. no additional info.  I would like to be unbanned I did mess up but my anger problems  Smile are gone and I am more mature and respectful so I would  Heart to be unbanned because this is my favorite server and brassx did a great job on it. Also its my birthday week (5 days till my birthday) maby 4 or 3 when your viewing this so maby it could be a birthday gift to be unbanned (please don't let this persuade you).And that is my ban appeal Smile merry christmas

You have to use the format that I posted to you in shoutbox.

Please update your post with it:

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=101

What did you do? Being cancer doesn't really tell us. That could be anything.
Find

Still hard to read, but oh well.

I don't see the harm in giving him one more chance, he wasn't banned for any really BIG reason. Although, I just can't really believe you when you say you've changed so drastically in just 3 months lol.

I'm neutral for now. Once I see more responses / maybe hear more about what happened then I'll make up my mind.
Find

This post doesn't look organized, you never stated your ban reason, and you're using your birthday as a reason to be unbanned though it may be subtle it's still evident.
Also how long ago were you banned?

I'm gonna have to say no -1
Find

No. He was extremely immature and I can tell by the way he posts and writes that he hasn't changed, sorry.
Find

If you are serious about this please use the proper format provided by McNuggie above.
Find