Model: Mac10
Stats:
Damage: +20%
Accuracy: +20%
Firerate: -20%
Stability: +20%
Mobility: -5%
Clip: N/A
Special: When your flashlight is ON, becomes the Dawn Mac10.
Suffix: Your shots have a (5-9) chance to dim their vision and slow their movement speed.

Name: Dawn Mac10
Model: Mac10
Stats:
Damage: -20%
Accuracy: -20%
Firerate: +20%
Stability: +20%
Mobility: +20%
Clip: N/A
Special: When your flashlight is OFF, becomes the Dusk Mac10.
Suffix: Your shots have a (9-14) chance to blind the opponent with light, and slow their aiming speed.
Shamelessly stolen from Oblivion!

oh man i remember that sword. the one that changed whether it was night or day or whatever. I liked that.
I like this idea too so +1.
Find

This would be amazing. +1 enough said
Find

The concept itself is solid, I think at the least it's worth developing and testing. However, I think it'd require a fair bit of testing, tweaking and balancing to ensure it won't be broken as shit. Overall a nice idea. +1
Find

Sounds plausible
Find

This is a really cool idea, but I don't use Mac10s. Could this idea be expanded to include other gun types?
Find

is this a godlike or a rare? it seem good to me also i would like to see this like on any gun Big Grin its not that op but it will make it a fun thing to use like the new ump it not op but fun to use also i think it should be the lighting in the map but that may be hard to do and there not many that is night time so its a good gun Big Grin
OOPS i forgot to say +1
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

sounds like a cool new years special

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'll +1 this only if I can have 1 of each.

Seems pretty legit and possibly not completely terrible. So sure I'll put down teh ol' +1 Haven't gotten to use it in a while.
Find