Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RIP ranking system changes

Valvo updated the ranking system in order to balance the ranks and make the average rank closer to GN3/GNM. All of my friends seem to be ranking down anywhere from 1-3 times because of it, and as a DMG I'm for some reason facing people GNM-LE lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3xe7py/has_anybody_noticed_the_change_in_the_rank_system/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3xeii4/rank_change_megathread/
Find

I dont get it... Just bought SC OG a week or two ago.
Find

(12-19-2015, 08:46 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  I dont get it... Just bought SC OG a week or two ago.

pretty much everyones ranking down bc valve wants people to be more centered around the medium ranks rather than the higher ones.
Find

Good. The skill gap at LE/DMG was nuts.. Some games you play people who are complete shit, then next game you play gods. It should not be like that, yes some people have good games, but it wasn't simply that. The skill range is just nuts. I'm completely fine with going down a few ranks if it means playing people more similar to my skill, that makes it easier to get better at the game, and work your way up, rather than stomping one game, because the players were LE/LEMs but played like GN3, then getting stomped the next game by DMG/LE's that play like globals.

I think I read somewhere that there were more GE's than GN1's in CS:GO. Which is pretty silly, seeing as there can't be THAT many insane people. Their ELO system is kind of bad..

(12-19-2015, 10:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I think I read somewhere that there were more GE's than GN1's in CS:GO. Which is pretty silly, seeing as there can't be THAT many insane people. Their ELO system is kind of bad..

Thats a picture of the ranks before the update, so yeah you're right.

Also, there were pretty much the same amount of Globals as all Silver's Combined.
Find

(12-19-2015, 10:07 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Thats a picture of the ranks before the update, so yeah you're right.

Also, there were pretty much the same amount of Globals as all Silver's Combined.
The one on the top is me
Find

I'm in that 0.0148%
Find

im nevre getin glovl
Find

dajsralrhnakjrnakjwhrbawhkj

mg1 to gnm to gn3 and possible gn2

this deranking is driving down my morale to play csgo
don't ask how

basically, thank you mr. volvo
Poros are love.
Find

LE to Mg2. I have just resorted to playing faceit, since all MM games are either smurfs or really easy.
Find