Steam Name (During incident): Quackboi Brandon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46615842

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053497413/

Name of staff you were banned by: Peanut Butter Baby

Length of the ban: Permanent  

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: Constant RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: YES

Additional details: My friend Air Bender told me to get on this gmod server, and i'm thinking its going to be some stupid server that has a bunch of screaming people, so i decide i'm going to RDM. This was a massive mistake. Air Bender was telling me all these amazing things about the server. How you can trade items ON THE SERVER. I think this is amazing. It got me so hyped to play on this server. Please i'm hoping I can be forgiven so I could go back to playing on this server! Merry Christmas to All who is reading this btw!  Smile
Find

Banned within 12 minutes...you see how great it is after your banned?
Find

i mean
i guess if he's a friend of air's?

idk

- That Thrakos Noob

lol, you can't come on here and get perma'd within 12 minutes, and then expect to get unbanned just because you judged the server wrong...
Find

You played for twelve minutes and got perma'd? Is that a record? -1.

after i got banned air bender was calling me an idiot for getting banned and i asked why, and he explained to me all things that i could have done on the server and the thing that caught my eye the most was the trading

(12-20-2015, 05:33 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  lol, you can't come on here and get perma'd within 12 minutes, and then expect to get unbanned just because you judged the server wrong...

after i got banned air bender was calling me an idiot for getting banned and i asked why, and he explained to me all things that i could have done on the server and the thing that caught my eye the most was the trading
Find

No sorry. You can't just expect to get unbanned because the server was better than you thought it would be.

(12-20-2015, 05:59 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  No sorry. You can't just expect to get unbanned because the server was better than you thought it would be.

listen I know i fucked up but I am asking for a second chance, just like how you asked too.
Find

Ok my friend is a complete idiot but he means what he says. I never seen anyone get so hyped for a gmod server after getting banned and only playing for 12 minutes lol
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:23 AM)QauckBoi Brandon Wrote:  Additional details: My friend Air Bender told me to get on this gmod server, and i'm thinking its going to be some stupid server that has a bunch of screaming people, so i decide i'm going to RDM. This was a massive mistake. Air Bender was telling me all these amazing things about the server. How you can trade items ON THE SERVER. I think this is amazing. It got me so hyped to play on this server. Please i'm hoping I can be forgiven so I could go back to playing on this server! Merry Christmas to All who is reading this btw!  Smile

Yeah no, I wouldn't want this kid back here on the server