Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/19/2014

•Nighthawk now has a perma-trait(meaning it will always spawn with it), which makes the final bullet in the clip deal extra damage.
•Minor description changes.
•All marketplace fees are now added to a global prize pool that will be used in giveaways lateron.
•Fixed stat display bug on forums.
•Fixed ULX permissions.
•Fixed various bugs.
•Added a quality filter to the marketplace located on the webserver ( forerunnergaming.org/forums/market.php )
Find

Patchnotes 12/18/2014
•Added a unique: Erek Terran.

(12-19-2014, 11:52 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  Patchnotes 12/18/2014
•Added a unique: Erek Terran.

ereky
Find

Ooh, that marketplace giveaway thing sounds pretty cool. Also, awesome, Nighthawk buff! Will existing ones get the trait? (I have the only one I think.)
Find

Also, Lateron?

Is that a name of a new unique?

(12-19-2014, 04:41 PM)Terran Wrote:  Ooh, that marketplace giveaway thing sounds pretty cool. Also, awesome, Nighthawk buff! Will existing ones get the trait? (I have the only one I think.)

Existing ones will get the trait, and aresuft rolled one, but I bought it from him off the market.
Find

I thought all Nighthawks already had that trait, did it not work properly or was it not on at all?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

This thread is fucking 7 months old
Find

(05-13-2015, 01:16 PM)SilencePie Wrote:  I thought all Nighthawks already had that trait, did it not work properly or was it not on at all?

He says, not looking at the date of this thread
Find

(05-13-2015, 01:32 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 01:16 PM)SilencePie Wrote:  I thought all Nighthawks already had that trait, did it not work properly or was it not on at all?

He says, not looking at the date of this thread

Damn, I saw this on the recent activity and didn't read the date properly. My bad, sorry for the accidental necro Sad
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find