Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xenial Unban Request

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Xenial

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124066547

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xenial2000/

Name of staff you were banned by: Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!)

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Alt of hacker

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: I was joining the server and i loaded in and i died and i got perma banned for being a hacker for an alt. My brother asked why i got banned and he told me that you guys banned me for being Dr.Mr.Fish he is my friend but i have never allowed him to play on my account nor have i played on his account except for cs go. I would like to be unbanned because it is a really cool server.
Find

Yeah, Dr.Mr.Fish (who was hacking yesterday, was perma'd by axe) showed up as your alt. I banned you due to that.

This could be a mistake, but I have no clue why he'd show up as your alt if you guys never connected with the same IP.

(Excel still shows up as my alt, mistakerino?)

(his brother is air bender)
Find

(12-27-2015, 12:49 AM)tobiasx Wrote:  oh look, another "it was my brother's fault" unban appeal

-1, no, your "brother" came on, was hacking for at least 4 hours, denied any accusations thrown at him, making up lies, and countless other stuff.

I never said Dr.Mr Fish was my brother Air Bender is my brother what?
Find

whoops, mis read.

Let me restart, Air Bender is currently on the server, stating that you are his brother, and that you and Mr. Dr. Fish are friends, and that you don't live with him(air bender or fish), or use his computer.

The alt account system goes by computer, not by IP, or account. So why would you popup under his alts?
Find

Too fishy. -1.
Find

To clarify i have played on Dr.Mr fish's account but he has never been on mine i dont know why it showed up that i am his alt i would just like to be unbanned
Find

(12-27-2015, 01:12 AM)Xenial Wrote:  To clarify i have played on Dr.Mr fish's account but he has never been on mine i dont know why it showed up that i am his alt i would just like to be unbanned

it has nothing to do with using his account.
Find

Ehh, dunno if account is alt or not. About 300 hours on CS GO but 24 on gmod and black ops.So +0
Find

I think I've had enough of "Air Bender's friends".

(12-29-2015, 07:27 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I think I've had enough of "Air Bender's friends".

What friends what the only one that has joined is Dr.Mr.Fish?