Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quack - Unban Request"

(12-30-2015, 10:58 PM)Quack Wrote:  hes aiming at me ?
not me aiming at him

are you...im not even gonna say it.
Find

Increased ban length to perma after watching the video, BUT refer to my comment below.
Find

But...Did nobody check his hooks or screen?

What if he didn't have proper textures, and could see through them?
Find

well played im innocent and get banned well played

i also didnt have proper textures
Find

Why did you not say you didn't have proper textures until Terran suggested it? Terran the video clearly shows he is shooting through a wall and yes I could see why missing textures would cause that problem, but how does he not say anything until you suggest it? Maybe he didn't know, but that doesn't seem very likely.

I'll leave it for Brassx or Jake1o to decide if he was hacking or not, but I can't ignore the video.

*NOTE* I'll do a little something and reply back to this with what I found out.

Ok, so I went in to check his game list and he does not have CSS which would make sense as to why he was shooting through the walls.*****

I wanted to make this a different reply because it's important. I still struggle to understand why he wouldn't say he was missing textures. (As stated earlier I'll let Brassx/Jake1o decide whether to unban him or not).
Find

You clearly traced them through the rock in the video, of course not having textures could be a possibility (I really doubt it), but the first thing that should of been done was checking his scripts, as that would of helped a lot.

I'm leaning towards it being hacks :p
Find

my view of the map

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

(12-30-2015, 11:24 PM)Quack Wrote:  my view of the map

Basically all the textures are missing, EXCEPT FOR THE ROCKS. :facepalm:
Find

(12-30-2015, 11:19 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  You clearly traced them through the rock in the video, of course not having textures could be a possibility (I really doubt it), but the first thing that should of been done was checking his scripts, as that would of helped a lot.

I'm leaning towards it being hacks :p

He did check his scripts. But remember that guy a few days ago, Mr. Dr. Fish, and how you guys checked his scripts at least 6+ times and nothing came up?

could be the same thing here

and the reason why unpoked banned him was because before he could SCP, he left.
Find

^ What Tobias said. I couldn't find any specifically suspicious hooks, however I know there's been cases of it not being found. By the time I was halfway done looking through his hooks, Tobias recommended I check his screen directly. At ~72% done getting there, he left. I figured it was safest to ban him with a link to the forums to appeal.
I think it's pretty obvious he's hacking, and even if his textures are that bad (yet he knows how to get to the map to show them?), it would just cause general server problemw with him seeing things others can't.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find