Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ranks

Hm, that does sound like an issue then. Sorry, I have no idea.
Find

What about Counter-Strike Source? I would play it if I had people who wanted to play it with me.
Find

Silver 3 i stopped playing and just got bored of it after 200 hours
Find

(01-08-2016, 09:17 AM)CobaltIsAPimp Wrote:  Silver 3 i stopped playing and just got bored of it after 200 hours

200 hours
Silver 3

??
Find

(01-08-2016, 04:31 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-08-2016, 04:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  Low quality Valve "servers".

That may play a role, but it's definitely not the root of the issue, because it was fine before I upgraded my internet. And it's fine when I play without Grass(who is on the same network, in the other room).

That was happening to me I fixed it though try
rate "128000"
cl_interp_ratio "1"
cl_interp "0"
cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128" in console those worked for me when I was getting about 10% choke and loss even more just after the winter update but it seems to fix it
Find

(01-08-2016, 04:26 AM)Brassx Wrote:  CS:GO is getting more cancerous by the day. The community is full of the worst people on the internet.

LE before change, MGE after(remained at DMG for quite awhile, but eventually deranked).

It probably wouldn't be as bad if my hit registration wasn't borked. Ever since I upgraded my internet, my choke has been pretty high, I'm not sure why. My new internet is like 1000x faster than my old, but it must be something with the new router, because bad hit reg only seems to happen when I'm playing at the same time as Grass. It legit gets so bad it's to the point where people spectating don't even see me turn around and shoot a guy, then die. They just see me die, and never turn/shoot. Pretty frustrating. (constantly get scenarios where I lay into a guy with like half an AK clip, point blank, only to hit him 2 times before dying. I even shadow-played one and it clearly shows me hit him quite a few times.)

If anyone knows anything about those kinds of issues, please do help :,(.

You think the community is cancerous now? I played that game with my friend when it was first released and nobody gave a single shit about it except cs vets, that's when it was least cancerous. It's been cancerous since the start of 2014 IMO. Even so it doesn't even compare to mobas these days, oh my god those games have toxic communities
Find

Any competitive game there will be toxic communities because there is something to lose and just the pure competitiveness of the game brings people to getting mad all the time, although most of the toxicity is at low to mid ranks in the higher ranks people understand the game more and arent really that toxic, but theres always that guy that is...

There is one thing I dont like about csgo, its the Anti-Cheat VAC sucks so much weiner, while third party programs like ESEA have a way better one and they make far less money, even CEVO has a better anticheat and they dont even charge for you to play on their servers, valve should have already made a way better anticheat for all of their games but obviously if it hasnt happened by now it will never happen unfortunately you have to buy a 3rd party program for the game to get into games without that many cheaters it sucks alot
Find

I fixed my hit reg problems Smile. It turns out it was my router. it's QoS system was shit, so I bought a new router, hooked it up to the old one assigned it a static internal IP, and put that IP as the primary DMZ. Now all PC's are hooked up to the new router, and I set up the advanced QoS for gaming, and it works perfectly Smile.
Find

question mark

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

From what I managed to understand from Brass' post:

1) I am a dumb terran
2) What
3) !?
Find