Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Selling Vigorous M16 of Contagion

10k OBO.

Now before you go "10k for a legendary?!?!? You're crazy!!" Let me explain why I am pricing this gun so highly. Vigorous is a tier one can only acquire from the lobby server using fragments. This being said, the chance of a vigorous appearing in the shop is pretty rare seeing how only 3 guns are in the shop each week and there are tons of possibilities of what guns will be in there (not to mention the amount of base guns that a vigorous gun could be AND this one has a suffix.) Furthermore, I was THE ONE AND ONLY person to buy this gun the week it was in the shop. This means I own THE ONE AND ONLY vigorous M16 of contagion on the server. There is a good possibility that this exact gun will never appear in the shop again. If you think about all of the possibilities that can appear in the shop you would agree. I am not saying this will 100% for sure be the only vigorous M16 of contagion on the server forever but there is a good chance it could be. Now that I have explained all of this, offer away! =P
Find

but contagion.
Find

Does it have Agony and Contagion, or just the latter?
Find

damn thats a lot of fucking money
Find

wait, when was there a vigorious m16 of contagion?
Find

(01-09-2016, 09:20 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  wait, when was there a vigorious m16 of contagion?

I heard he dropped it

FRG player: it wasnt supposed to be in the drop pool but it was for a short time and he got it
Find

I've checked the shop every week since it was created, and I've never seen this.
Find

i doubt this is legit.

why were you the only one? terran has been doing quests every week since they came out.
Find

CONFIRMED worse price than ME
Find

Occasionally ive seen items appear in the shop then instantly were changed to new ones next time you checked, not sure why.
Find