Steam Name (Current): Dehx

Steam Name (During incident):|UDG| Dehx

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9091788

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/Dehx

Name of staff you were banned by:Jake1o

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Slipped out a racial slur

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

Additional details: Was banned a couple months a go and had made a post for unban shortly after. Was told to "cool off" and I believe it has been plenty of time since. Suddenly had a craving for FRG and decided to try my chances at an unban. What I know fore sure is that I will NOT be a repeat offender and have changed alot since i last got banned. And If i DON'T get unbanned thank you for atleast reviewing my unban appeal and I appreciate it alot. I know i'm not in the best of positions as I know I had become familiar with it around my friends. But then again this was MONTHS ago, I rarely use the word now and now when i do its with my friends. I do deeply apologize if I offended anyone but I was kind of having problems with my parents getting a divorce around the time. I had become easily irritable.
Find

+1 Yes, he may have said something that isn't really allowed on the server, but after the response he was given on his first appeal, he should be unbanned after this long of a time. Yes, there are trolls out there who say it repeatedly, but this was probably only a mistake. If I was there to witness it, and he said it more than once than I would not want him unbanned. Since he only said it once, I believe a unban should be given to him.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

sure, why not

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Depends how many slurs and how long you did it for
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I only permaban people who use the word excessively or aggressively. When you say "it slipped out" it makes it seem like you weren't using it with ill intent. Anytime a new player uses the word without any aggression I warn them first because I know most people don't bother to read the rules. This being said I most likely either warned you and you used it again, you used it repetitively, or you said it with aggression. It's been a while though and I def don't remember exactly what happened so I will leave this appeal up for a bit and see what people think.
Find

Idk but I think everyone deserves a second chance, if he does it again then bam you can ban him again
Find

I personally cannot stand racism, and Jake wouldn't perma someone without a good reason, so I'm not sure on this one.
Find

I don't see how you can just slip out something like that either you've made it part or your vocabulary by using it a lot or being around people who use it a lot and both arnt good. Another possibility is you were trying to offend someone and you used that as your means and that also isn't good. All in all as i see it your not in the best of positions.
Find

Really not much effort put in to the application if you REALLY cared about being unbanned you would write more than one sentence responses
Find

I feel he should be unbanned, if he comes back and starts saying it again, he would get banned again. Problem solved. I honestly don't give 2 shits about racism because it's only a word.
Find