Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowball Round Glitch

I'm not sure if this would be considered a dupe or not, but whatever. So I was playing with this one other guy who was new and didn't know how to play a snowball round. He left before it even happened and didn't get a present. Since I was the only person left on the server I got the present. I didn't kill anyone or do anything. I guess this could be a dupe, because you can play with 1 other person and when it's a snowball make that person leave and you get a present, so on and so forth.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

What an absolutely game breaking bug, we must fix this immediately! Kappa
Find

Like, the round had to be manually reset or you just get those items before the timer runs out? Because that always happens when you're the last alive but if the round wouldn't end because someone left that's a problem.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

i know there are no more snowball rounds but maybe in the future?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Snowball's weren't intended for less than 6 people xD
Find

luckily they worked for less than 6 so that you could farm presents late at night
shoulda maybe reported that buds
not 'buse it
Find

Hue, yeah. I bet.
Orbitals get fixed so they can't happen with less than 6 people.

Your brilliantly keen booty puts 2+2 and comes out with "time to abuse this for grain." Yes, grain. Not gain. You grain eater.

Thank the lord you'll never reach a rank beyond what you were given.
Find

(01-19-2016, 07:36 AM)Excel Wrote:  No they still happened with snowball rounds with low amount of players.

I know grasping English is difficult, but coherent sentences shouldn't be difficult. Pray tell, when I arise in the morning I'll try and piece together what you put together and see if I can make any sense of it. Unless you mean to imply that Orbital rounds happen with below 6, then that's hardly an excuse; it was a bug that was reported, fixed and dealt with. Simply because it reoccurred due to an underlying issue doesn't mean anybody has rights to exploit it, rather than report it.

Still, it wouldn't do to argue, and I'm sorry if I am. You can reply to this message how you will, and I'll PM you my response.
Find

so for the future this is going to be fixed right?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Orbitals still happen with less than six people online.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find