Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/23/2014

Not broken, or as glitchy as you think. You just don't know how to use them Bottle(Grapple that is). They don't work like NTG's grapples, like I've stated!

You can't grapple onto entities yet either.

You only hold jump to move UP the rope, otherwise it works like a rope swing, not a 'zipline' type thing that you're used to. Think of rope swings. it's much more tricky to use, but I personally think it's more fun, because it takes more skill to use well than the traditional grapple.
Find

(12-23-2014, 08:16 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Not broken, or glitchy. You just don't know how to use them Bottle(Grapple that is). They don't work like NTG's grapples, like I've stated!

I have a more weird situation that makes me say it's glitchy:
When you Crouch, instead of going down, you go down a little bit & get send flying around the map & up, suffering serious DMG.

Test:
Thrown knives are 50 DMG.
Is this actually supposed to be real?

Face stab is 50 DMG.
Ok, it works. Finally I won't die from a stab to the face!

Back stab is 100 DMG.
Works like a charm!

(12-23-2014, 08:20 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(12-23-2014, 08:16 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Not broken, or glitchy. You just don't know how to use them Bottle(Grapple that is). They don't work like NTG's grapples, like I've stated!

When you Crouch, instead of going down, you go down a little bit & get send flying around the map & up, suffering serious DMG.

Hmm. I see. Can you show me a video of this?
Find

(12-23-2014, 08:27 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-23-2014, 08:20 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  

Hmm. I see. Can you show me a video of this?

Alright ,will try.

EDIT: Maybe they aren't that broken...

Keep in mind that at around the first minute, I wasn't moving with exception for the end - Only Crouch & space were used in the first minute ( & Mouse look ) - The next minute was an attempt to Grapple surf.

Updated.
Find