Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Red presents in coinshop for coins only?
Sure
Nah (explain why)
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Red presents in coinshop for coins only?

The reason all of the presents are still there is to basically give more of a chance to get the Candy Cane Godlike. Now, since no one has rolled it yet, what if I put a version of the Red Present in the shop that costs coins? However, the Godlike would be increased in rarity in a little, because of how many coins are in the system. Or I simply make the present a little more expensive, and keep the rarity the same.

This could help flush out some of the coins from the economy as players roll for the undropped Godlike, and the present would only stay in the shop for a limited time. If it's not received by the time limit, then it could just be re-used later on, possibly a chance to get it from a quest reward, or something like that.
Find

Would it just be the red one? I'd like to see more snowflakes drop as well.
Anyway, yeah, this sounds nice. I'd really like to see the damn thing drop already lol, and people will definitely buy lots of these to get it.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Plz add I want candy cane and snowflaxes
Bouncy Rounds
Find

hell yes I might actually spend my coins
Find

Could you remove coin drops from them if they're added?

(01-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Could you remove coin drops from them if they're added?

maybe unlikely and below ones, rares should still be there due to you being able to double your money.
Find

(01-14-2016, 03:52 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Could you remove coin drops from them if they're added?

maybe unlikely and below ones, rares should still be there due to you being able to double your money.

No competents plz and thanks
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-14-2016, 04:08 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  
(01-14-2016, 03:52 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

No competents plz and thanks

im talking about coin drops.
Find

no because i dont have 20k to spend on red presents. -1.

just kidding. +1.
Find

I'd feel bad for people purchasing them. For example, since Christmas started, Excel has sold all of the presents he has gotten (Including those 10 free red ones), and has made 40-50k off of it. So, unless they cost 700-800 coins each, I don't see it being that great.

Actually, maybe I should have voted "Yes", but I feel like Christmas Presents aren't worth it, value-wise. People will just lose a lot more than they gain if they spend Coins on them. However, if that's what people want, then I guess gopher it. If its fun, go nuts.

I also see no real harm with a cool rare gun not dropping. I mean, there are always future chances to get it. Raffles, giveaways, massive "buy a ticket and get an entry" grand pots and stuff.
Find