Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time for a second server?

I think its time for a second server it seems every day the server is full and it could gain more people and stuff from a second server at some points it takes hours to get a slot in the server with a second server it could be noticed easily and gain more population
Find

Yes, thanks.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I bet you we'll actually need one during the summer.

(01-17-2016, 10:17 PM)Dr. Pepper Wrote:  I bet you we'll actually need one during the summer.

The time is comeing Frg is getting larger and larger were either gonna need to A: (This will make everything really fun actually) Increase the player limit to 50 or B: Have a second server
Find

I see no harm in adding a second server (other than increased prices obviously)

I'd like it a lot to be honest, I've been wanting a second server for a while. (mainly bc 2 servers = choose who you wanna play with)

It wouldn't be terrible but really cobalt? Hours to get in?

There are times when its full for hours on end (with people leaving/joining. Use auto-retry) and then there are times when we struggle to even get six people online.
We just have peak user times.
A second server would be good only if staff got a warning ingame when they joined a staffed server when the other is unstaffed.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Would need more staff to manage 2 servers but why not i guess
Find

I mean, Brass already said that 2016 might be when he plans for a second server, so its obviously already being thought about.
Find

I agree fully because we have been getting a lot more people and when summer rolls around there will be so many more. We have trouble fitting the people we have now. Also there is the issue with cost we all should know it isn't free to run a server in any means. As well just maybe there should be some kind of limitations to the server, like a level or time based number just for the older / more dedicated players.
Find