Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Birthday Crate/ Anniversary Crate.

(12-20-2017, 08:08 AM)Awesome skinsgambling.com Wrote:  
(01-22-2016, 01:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Could possibly be a perk for our Members(don't know if it's been suggested), and read their birthdays on the forums. Only allowing one per year.

It's not too easy to get Member here, unlike other servers(which makes it difficult to abuse). I do like the idea of having more perks for those with the Member rank, but I'm not sure about any actual weapons(to give them any in-game advantages). Maybe untradeable accessory/badges only.

And perhaps like others have said, not even on their birthday, but on their membership anniversary. something like  "Year One Badge", "Year two", etc, that is awarded depending on how long you've been member? Don't know though, just speculating.

I really like this idea I also was thinking instead of a crate for our users bday how about one for the server to celebrate the communities birth? I think some cool things could be done with that and it also includes everyone at the same time.

Eww that fucking Necro
Find

May I say that to post something on just to say ew, is a shit post, have an opinion on the actual matter on hand which I did add too not to just get your post count up like a trihard forum user. No need for your comment to be here at all.
Find

(12-20-2017, 05:35 PM)Awesome skinsgambling.com Wrote:  May I say that to post something on just to say ew, is a shit post, have an opinion on the actual matter on hand which I did add too not to just get your post count up like a trihard forum user. No need for your comment to be here at all.

Yeah but this is actually almost 2 years old so its valid?

Wait what, I made this?