Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Birthday Crate/ Anniversary Crate.

How about you get one for every year on the forums (Since you first logged in)
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Year 1 of being on FRG:
Confetti.
Year 2:
More confetti.
Year 3:
Even more goddamn confetti.
Year 4:
Confetti.
Year 5+:
Infinite Confetti

confetti
confetti
confetti

Very Abuseable... i think just once you've been on the server for a year like mine and terran said would be pretty good, and quite a few people would get them but still...
Make it not very good of a weapon otherwise it would be cheap and op but just have decent stats and a special partylike trait youknowwhatimean?

On your birthday = abuse
Once your sortof one year old on the server, would differentiate old players from new = good
Find

Seems cool but kinda sad since I would have to wait 1 year till my birthday so rip
Find

What about just do it on the servers bday then there will be no way to really abuse it and you have to at lest played on the server a little bit more then someone alts
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

How about no?
Find

once a year crate = ok idea

birthday crate = fuck no
Find

How about an unbirthday crate.
Find

Could possibly be a perk for our Members(don't know if it's been suggested), and read their birthdays on the forums. Only allowing one per year.

It's not too easy to get Member here, unlike other servers(which makes it difficult to abuse). I do like the idea of having more perks for those with the Member rank, but I'm not sure about any actual weapons(to give them any in-game advantages). Maybe untradeable accessory/badges only.

And perhaps like others have said, not even on their birthday, but on their membership anniversary. something like "Year One Badge", "Year two", etc, that is awarded depending on how long you've been member? Don't know though, just speculating.

(01-22-2016, 01:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Could possibly be a perk for our Members(don't know if it's been suggested), and read their birthdays on the forums. Only allowing one per year.

It's not too easy to get Member here, unlike other servers(which makes it difficult to abuse). I do like the idea of having more perks for those with the Member rank, but I'm not sure about any actual weapons(to give them any in-game advantages). Maybe untradeable accessory/badges only.

And perhaps like others have said, not even on their birthday, but on their membership anniversary. something like  "Year One Badge", "Year two", etc, that is awarded depending on how long you've been member? Don't know though, just speculating.

Snowflake-style confetti accessory! Big Grin
Maybe an actual cone-shape cliche party hat accessory too
BALLOON SWORDS

- That Thrakos Noob
Find