Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Birthday Crate/ Anniversary Crate.

(01-22-2016, 01:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  And perhaps like others have said, not even on their birthday, but on their membership anniversary. something like "Year One Badge", "Year two", etc, that is awarded depending on how long you've been member? Don't know though, just speculating.

Yeah this would probably be the most fair and unabuseable, maybe you also have to have atleast a fair amount of hours on the server (cant just be a scrub alt) and you get something that doesn't affect gameplay, aka a cosmetic or maybe a special gun that doesnt do anything but birthdayish stuff.
Find

Added change to include membership anniversary.
Find

"1 year in hours of playtime"
mini will be the first to get

- That Thrakos Noob

I have an Idea to stop excel from abusing it :O ..... we ban him Big Grin.

ps: and his alts

ey fam can I bump this cause my birthday is literally 1 month away
Find

eyyyy mine too wolfy BUMP!
Find

eyyy my birthday is 7 months away BUMP!

I like the idea, it can't cause any problems as long as people with member or an actual year since joining instead of birthdays so +3
Find

Bump.
Just gonna drop this here since I like the idea of a B-Day crate with goodies in it.
 https://gyazo.com/914e753b0823e51adba7d8129a75674f
(I can make recolors & sry for the low rez gif Heart)
Find

(02-13-2016, 04:40 PM)Atothemax Wrote:  Bump.
Just gonna drop this here since I like the idea of a B-Day crate with goodies in it.
 https://gyazo.com/914e753b0823e51adba7d8129a75674f
(I can make recolors & sry for the low rez gif Heart)

+1
Find

(01-22-2016, 01:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Could possibly be a perk for our Members(don't know if it's been suggested), and read their birthdays on the forums. Only allowing one per year.

It's not too easy to get Member here, unlike other servers(which makes it difficult to abuse). I do like the idea of having more perks for those with the Member rank, but I'm not sure about any actual weapons(to give them any in-game advantages). Maybe untradeable accessory/badges only.

And perhaps like others have said, not even on their birthday, but on their membership anniversary. something like  "Year One Badge", "Year two", etc, that is awarded depending on how long you've been member? Don't know though, just speculating.

I really like this idea I also was thinking instead of a crate for our users bday how about one for the server to celebrate the communities birth? I think some cool things could be done with that and it also includes everyone at the same time.
Find