Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Better Gift Packages (in a sense)

Right now, Gift Packages are such a scarcity for higher levels (Orbitals or not), that I'd like to see things change a tiny bit. Opening one and getting 70 coins or 200xp is pretty lame. Maybe it could be your level x5 in coins, and 5%-10% EXP? Just feels like it'll be better.

Also, I've -never- (at least I'm 99.5% sure) gotten XP from a gift package. Only crates, nothing, coins or inventory slots. Not sure why.
Find

I literally only ever get XP ;-;
I'unno, I think they're alright how they are but that's strictly an opinion. A 'lil buff probably wont be devastating

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Kinda going off that in a litle bit, does anyone else think top 3 in obc should be a guaranteed gift package? So many times I've seen first place get an adequate gun while someone in 8th gets a cresent from a gift package, I think it'd make getting top 3 a less disappointing than it often is

Terran is bad I always get inv slots from gift crates.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

You can get inv slots from them?
I normally get nothing T.T
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(01-23-2016, 02:36 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  You can get inv slots from them?
I normally get nothing T.T

yeah 5 slots.

I normally just get exp or like 20 coins, so I do think they should be made at least a little bit better (especially how rare they are at high levels, as terran said)
Find

I am personally comfortable with how they are, because it means I can award them a lot more frequently, for a wide variety of things. They only become more rare, because it takes longer to level(obviously). But, the higher level you are, the better the chance for something 'worth it' from it, so it evens out the lack of frequency.

If they were too much better, then I may have to reconsider how they are handed out, and how frequently as well. I also thought about making it where when you click a slot, it shows you what's in other slots(because, it's not actually an illusion, the slots are in fact populated with stuff), but that could ruin the surprise some stuff.

(01-23-2016, 02:59 AM)Brassx Wrote:  But, the higher level you are, the better the chance for something 'worth it' from it, so it evens out the lack of frequency.

I feel like I've NEVER seen anyone high level get something "Worth it" besides inventory slots :/ (not that inventory slots are bad, give me them all, im a slut for inventory slots)
Find

200xp wouldn't be bad, but I mean, 200/6,000...Well, I've never gotten XP regardless, but you're right. I just feel that 40-100 coins is a lot less worth it than, say, a Crescent Crate, which I get the latter more often. Regardless, yeah you're right, they're a mini-game thing. I'm just greedy! Tongue
Find

(01-23-2016, 03:00 AM)Aleksandr Wrote:  
(01-23-2016, 02:59 AM)Brassx Wrote:  But, the higher level you are, the better the chance for something 'worth it' from it, so it evens out the lack of frequency.

I feel like I've NEVER seen anyone high level get something "Worth it" besides inventory slots :/ (not that inventory slots are bad, give me them all, im a slut for inventory slots)
To be fair, it's free stuff. So getting anything is already pretty much "Worth it". However, what I was describing is Crescent/item crates.
Find