Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should breaking a T tester pre round be a KOS/slay?
This poll is closed.
Yes
55.00%
22 55.00%
No
45.00%
18 45.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T Tester Poll

Should breaking a T tester PRE ROUND be KOSable/slayable?

Now that T round drops are a thing a person could easily use their T round then break the tester pre round. However, I know some people hate T testers so they just break them pre round to avoid having to deal with them. My vote is that it should be a KOS/slay but I want to see what everyone thinks.
Find

I honestly think it should be a thing, because if it's kosable midround.
Find

I hate it when people break t-testers preround, so I would support there being some something that we can do when it happens.
Find

Very mixed about this. Personally i think it should be a slay but i don't think it should be KOS since to me that just doesn't make sense. I think it should be slain for something like karma baiting since most people will want to kill them after destroying the tester even if it's pre-round.
Find

nah, it shouldn't

you don't have a role preround, and therefore shouldn't be punished for it.

if you push someone off a building preround, you don't get in trouble, so why should you breaking a T tester?

I think it's too hard to determine who did it half the time to make it slayable, also it doesn't heavily impact the game other than people can't use the tester (which I don't even like testers in general so)

but ye, idk, i feel like it's impossible to tell

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I don't think that it should be. There's ways to break it for a reason, and I don't see any harm it ruining it. As Tobias said, there are no roles. Plus, T Testers aren't very vital...My vote is "No".

KOS will give the person who did it a reason to fight back causing unnecessary deaths. A slay would be fine.

(01-23-2016, 01:59 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  nah, it shouldn't

if you push someone off a building preround, you don't get in trouble, so why should you breaking a T tester?
Hmmm, probably because you respawn and the tester doesn't
Find

(01-23-2016, 01:59 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  nah, it shouldn't

You don't get in trouble for pushing someone off preround because they respawn... The T tester does not respawn, thus breaking it pre-round does affect gameplay without knowing your role in the upcoming round.

I always hate t testers the point of TTT is to find out who the traitors and innos are yourself not having a machine tell u.I voted no Big Grin