Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/24/2016

•Deathbringer will now invoke 'bleeding' when it activates upon a limb shot(the damage/duration may have to be reduced).
•This trait (the bleeding part) is also now in the trait pool which can be applied to a variety of tiers.
•Added a new Detective T tester item.
This is a one shot weapon that will not be able to use until after a minute into the round.

It will display the result of the 'scan' on it's own personal screen. Other players CAN see this screen if they look at the weapon, and it will also display on it while dropped.

It uses the toolgun model, and displays on the toolgun screen the results (with scrolling text, much like the toolgun..).
This allows detectives, to call out the results. Traitors can kill them and take the weapon and hide it if they wish to keep results hidden.

It is also displayed in the Damage logs, when someone shoots someone else with the Tester.
•Reduced rarity of Dragon rounds a bit.
•Fixed a shitload of bugs.

I like the t-tester! Also I can't wait to do my first dragon round xD

Thanks Brass! Great update Big Grin
Find

Wow, sounds OP. I don't know if I'm going to like that Traitor Tester thing much. Is it basically just point-at-anyone and learn their role?

Well, it'll be annoying, but I can deal with that. Deathbringer buff is a bit sad, considering it usually one-hit kills me anyways, but oh well. Scrubs gonna scrub. The bug-fixes are super appreciated!
Find

It's not point and click at all. It's a charge shot, so missing can be very easy, and it's only a one shot so.

You hold the mouse down, once it's fully charged(~5 seconds later) it will shoot.

When the attack button is let off, it will drain ~20% from the charge per tick, making it pretty much impossible to keep the charge high by tapping the mouse(so you can't instant shoot it at someone).
Find

(01-25-2016, 01:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  Wow, sounds OP. I don't know if I'm going to like that Traitor Tester thing much. Is it basically just point-at-anyone and learn their role?

it was in NTG except it displayed on the screen of everyone the person's role. and you didnt have to wait 1 minute into the round.
Find

Oh, okay. I liked the NTG one, I thought this was different, sorry. The charge up is cool! Shouldn't have assumed there. My bad.
Find

Cant wait to try it out in 3 Months!
Find

Thank you brassx I can finally have a reason to kill the delayers Big Grin
Find

Blood does a total of 15 damage, 3 per 2 seconds if anyone was wondering

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-25-2016, 01:41 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(01-25-2016, 01:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  Wow, sounds OP. I don't know if I'm going to like that Traitor Tester thing much. Is it basically just point-at-anyone and learn their role?

it was in NTG except it displayed on the screen of everyone the person's role. and you didnt have to wait 1 minute into the round.

you had to wait 2 minutes into the round on ntg, not one.