Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What do you think? Donatable Tokens
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Special Round" Tokens from Donating

I'd like to hear the community's opinion on this. Would it be good, would it be bad?

Orbitals, Bouncing Mayhem and maybe even Dragon Rounds could be up for grabs. It'd be a "Bonus" to a donation of a certain amount, sort of like NTG's?

Well, just wondering.

Imo that was pay2win logic on ntg. "Here donate for extra extra chances at good loot"

If it was a monthly stretchgoal kinda deal where it just doubled the chances during the month that would be better. (obviously have it set pretty high so people have to donate together for it)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I thought it'd be fine since they affect the whole server, so everybody wins. Oh well.

What usually happened on NTG with these: "Here friend, take this, now use it and let me kill you so I can get loot."

I'd say if anything, make it orbitals and bouncing mayhem. Not dragon.

Yeah, that was always bad Dread.
Find

What if the donators could only get gift packages or crates and not special drops or guns that way it'd be more of them giving to the community and not to themselves as much?
Find

Well, they could, but in the end you don't *really* get much from the special rounds anyways. Like, Bouncing Mayhem rounds only give crates, cases and gift packages anyways.
Find

what about if the tokens dont allow you to get drops?

as in, the rounds would be just for fun.
Find

IDK how tokens that give a minigame to the entire server is P2W. I'd be happy if someone donated while I was on and got some tokens. I do agree that it should not be dragon rounds though.

I understand both views on this. I'd like to give more perks to our supporters, but at the same time, I don't really want to flood the server with more coins.

I personally don't see it as pay2win though, because even if you use the token, it doesn't mean you will even perform well enough in the minigame to even get a reward, and obviously there will be a player count minimum to use it.

And yea, No dragon rounds would be in it.