Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bottle4 - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Bottle4

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 52.21 Hours, BUT Gametracker shows 65.35 hr

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG, friends, Friends from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes - once, for renaming myself during a round. Other than that - no, or atleast I don't know about.
Edit: banned for disrespect, after I raged after a group of 4 people went trolling me on my T round and following me, ready to retaliate. 1 week.

Why do you want to join?: Honestly, Because why not? If we have to be true, I can easily see in myself lots of reasons why NOT to be a member, but yet I will still try to apply - If I have the chance, I won't disregard it! Especially when it gives me the ability to deal with rule-breakers most likely and so! It's kinda visible that, maybe, just maybe, there should be a little bit of more people handling justice - though not as powerful as their fathers, this could be the members - with simple votekick, votemute, voteslay & such vote commands - decisions would be taken strictly from other community members.
And if it's just giving me the ability to hold a tag of the community in my name & just be proud of being part of this community and nothing else - no bonuses, no abilities - nothng, except loyalty, I would still apply for it!

TL;DR for "Why you want to join?":
Because why not?

+1, Bottle is best
Find
  • x1

-1 obvious is obvious

Has an alt to -1 people twice. +0 Other wise not a bad dude.
Sample Text.
Find
  • x1

+1, not too bad of a guy anymore, I could see him as a member.
Find
  • x1

+1. Bottle is a fun guy who likes to mess around and doesn't break rules while doing so.
.. except micspam Wink
Would be a good Member.
Find
  • x1

Of course +1 bottle is good
Find
  • x1

THis has been a while with him having requirments and being good but not having member yet?
Find

Yeah, you have 50 hours. I see no reason no to promote more members! We kinda don't get along but you're actually solid when you keep your anger in check, you'd work.
Find
  • x1

Updated - now with 50 hours in !time