Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tier re-ordering.

the mobility practically makes it an OP Lightweight Gun, IMO Better than a Swift, which has 30% mobility BUT the damage is sooooooooo low Shanks are Legendary IMO
Find

Shanks should stay a rare-tier.
They're great for close-quarter combat and people who generally don't try to aim anyway, but otherwise they have their obvious downsides as posted by Terran.

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-29-2016, 08:00 AM)◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ Wrote:  the mobility practically makes it an OP Lightweight Gun, IMO Better than a Swift, which has 30% mobility BUT the damage is sooooooooo low Shanks are Legendary IMO

Swift has 25% mobility, actually.

Here is my full list of what guns should go where. I put an asterisk next to the ones I changed followed by a reason.

Starter - ORDINARY
Standard - ORDINARY
*Decent - COMMON This gun has 3 positive stats and an adequate has 1-2. Also a decent gun should be above the bottom tier. It would also make the common rarity class have more than 1 tier.
Moderate - ORDINARY

Adequate - COMMON

Competent - UNCOMMON
Ravaging - UNCOMMON
*Lightweight - UNLIKELY Everyone agrees on this one I think.
Destructive - UNCOMMON

Kiefdaddy - UNLIKELY
Rampant - UNLIKELY
Cyantific - UNLIKELY
Cryptic - UNLIKELY
Terranable - UNLIKELY
*TotaliTerran - RARE Now that no more of these will ever drop it should be bumped up to rare OR the name should be changed to Terranable to match the rest.
Sorrowful - UNLIKELY
Lunar - UNLIKELY
Heartless - UNLIKELY
Flownoo​mder - UNLIKELY
Nield - UNLIKELY
Pretty Pink - UNLIKELY
Flamboyant - UNLIKELY
*Jolly - RARE Any limited time items should always be rare or above IMO. No more will ever drop now so they will become more and more scarce. Also that trait is neat. =P
Bananas! - UNLIKELY
Ominous - UNLIKELY
Otterly - UNLIKELY
Noodler - UNLIKELY

*Bone Spirit - RARE This should def be a rare because of its guaranteed trait.

Armadillus - RARE
*Axistence - LEGENDARY Its high fire rate makes it mow through people quickly.
Yagginese - RARE
Shank Surplus - RARE
*Kaiju - LEGENDARY Mobility and reload speed are its only flaws and the mobility is only -6.
Exalted - RARE
Swift - RARE
Deadly - RARE
Rotting - RARE
Doctorate - RARE
Decimating - RARE
Omnipotent - RARE
Irrad​iated - RARE
*Apocalyptic - LEGENDARY With a shock absorb crystal this tier is really good. Not to mention it is the highest DPS gun because it has damage, fire rate and reload speed. It is the only tier with those 3 stats all being positive besides decimating but decimating has less damage and same everything else.

Heroic - Def should stay LEGENDARY The high fire rate and damage DESTROY with a shock absorb crystal.
Infectious - LEGENDARY
*Distinguished - LEGENDARY Distinguished, vakarian and nocturnal are almost identical. Perhaps ONE of the three needs a SLIGHT stat change.
*Vakarian - LEGENDARY Distinguished, vakarian and nocturnal are almost identical. Perhaps ONE of the three needs a SLIGHT stat change.
*Nocturnal - LEGENDARY Distinguished, vakarian and nocturnal are almost identical. Perhaps ONE of the three needs a SLIGHT stat change.
Vigorous - LEGENDARY

For the above issue with distinguished, vakarian and nocturnal all being extremely similar I suggest the vakarians damage be lessened to 21 being the max and 18 being the lowest and then the teir be pushed down to rare. This is the only stat change to guns I would support simply because those 3 teirs are so similar.

If I left out any tiers or guns that need changing please let me know. If someone could make a list of all the uniques that aren't tiers it would be super helpful. Examples include Umpty, Glock-A-Doodle-Doo, Banshee Shriek and all those.

also, im not sure if crystals can go towards this, but i think gravity crystals arent* as good as other crystals you can use and charge for 10x cheaper then them, so nobody really uses em/
Find

Vigorous should maybe be Prim.

- That Thrakos Noob

Ooh, I kind of like that Unpoke, but there are too many. It *is* a guaranteed suffix, but not two.
Find

Apocalyptic to legendary, that's all I want, thanks.

(01-29-2016, 02:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  Bump Lightweights up a tier, unlikely seems better than uncommon.

+1 on this, we def need a tier between unlikley and rare, the disperity is, in my opinion, bigger than the one that was between legendary/godlike. I also think primordial should be called angelic but primordial sounds cooler tbh

Edit: To be clear, I was suggesting a tier between rare/unlikley. I'm glad the lightweights got ranked uped but I think that lightweights are better than most unlikleys.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Doctorate should go down to unlikely.

it's pretty bad, and doesn't really feel like it should be rare