Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tier re-ordering.

heroics arent that bad, I think they should stay legendary, I mean, we're gonna completely destroy the legendary rarity at this rate.

Yeah, Heroics should stay, Nocturnal should stay, and Infectious is on the edge to me

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Quote:If we could get a tier between Legendary and Godlike sometime in the future, that may help.
Primordial?
Primeval?

One of those may work ok for something above Legendary.
Find

Infectious is good as a Legendary because of the fact that they come with the trait. I think Vakarians have better overall stats than Heroics do, and Distinguished are the lowest.

Don't those mean the same thing basically? But yeah, that'd be a pretty good call Brass. Completely up to you, but having them consist almost solely of cool uniques that aren't simply Godlikes would be interesting. Maybe more types of Event weapons? Hell, maybe the Candy Cane could go down a tier and become more obtainable. I don't know.
Find

I think the current legendary tier should be renamed. And the legendary tier bumped up.
Find

Search Results

pri·mor·di·al
prīˈmôrdēəl/
adjective
adjective: primordial
existing at or from the beginning of time.

leg·end·ar·y
ˈlejənˌderē/
adjective
remarkable enough to be famous; very well known.

I think Primordial is more "Badass" than just Legendary lol
Find

Yeah they mean the same thing pretty much, but it's just about which one sounds cooler. It definitely wouldn't be just unique styled godlike stuff, but it would be more rare than Legendary, or perhaps it could replace the current Legendary rarity, and 'true' Legendary could be bumped up(like pepper stated). But I agree with Terran. Primordial just sounds cooler.

Hell, if you want, maybe there can be sub-tiers.

Imagine like, say, its really close to the other tier, but with unique differences. Or, let's say Primordial is compromised of all the tiers, but there's a sub-set, Ancient, which is the unique weapons? I don't know, I'm talking out my ass, but more variety would be neat. I'd love to see Unique weapons be more just that, a *unique* color and placement in the line, rather than lumped in the same rarity with other things.

Also, Bone Spirits should be rare imo. Really, really good overall stats (Almost all positive), and it comes with virtually the best trait.

Ordinary | Common | [General] | Uncommon | [Distinct] | Unlikely | Rare | [Exceptional] | Legendary | [Primordial] | Godlike | Exotic

Edited just for an idea of maybe "Filler" tiers.

(01-29-2016, 02:25 AM)Terran Wrote:  Vakarian, Distinguished and Heroic all suck pretty much. But that's fine. They excel at one thing and fail at another thing. As Rares, that sounds perfect.

I love heroics tho. I think they're great. so much dps. Try the SG. Its a monster.
Find

But compared to other tiers, their downsides seem to shine a lot. Hell, compared to Bellums...
Find