• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I can't be the only one...

I absolutely HATE the SG scope and think it could use a revised one
I'm sure I'm not the only one, it's the reason I refuse to use it

Maybe if it had more of an AUG-style scope, it'd be a lot more fun to use

pls.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

No, SG is op as shit already. It shouldn't *have* a scope.
Find

(01-30-2016, 08:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, SG is op as shit already. It shouldn't *have* a scope.

Whats do you mean? The scope is just a visual effect, as in, it won't give any more accuracy, it will just look nice.

+1, just give it the Aug scope.
Find

I like the SG scope how it is, its literally a fucking scope. Download your own texture or find an addon for it, don't make everyone else have to use that cancer scope.
Find

A lot easier to aim when you zoom in, Tobias. Especially when it gives you massive crosshairs. I played Vanilla TTT with P90's and SG's with scopes. Shit was a mini sniper rifle.
Find

(01-30-2016, 08:52 PM)Terran Wrote:  A lot easier to aim when you zoom in, Tobias. Especially when it gives you massive crosshairs. I played Vanilla TTT with P90's and SG's with scopes. Shit was a mini sniper rifle.

I mean it has a scope already either way, I just want one that aesthetically looks at least mediocre, right now it's just horrid in my opinion.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

No, I like how it rubs up against your face and looks retarded.
Find

(01-30-2016, 08:50 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  I like the SG scope how it is, its literally a fucking scope. Download your own texture or find an addon for it, don't make everyone else have to use that cancer scope.

im not sure what server you're currently playing on, but on FRG, the SG does not have a visual* scope, all it does is zoom your screen in 2x, with no overlay of anykind
Find

So sure, let's give it a big badass crosshair and turn the best gun into the game into the besterest
Find

(01-30-2016, 09:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  So sure, let's give it a big badass crosshair and turn the best gun into the game into the besterest

It's literally just an aesthetic upgrade lol...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find