Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Title Ideas

Prefixes: (E.G: The Great Terran/Lord Terran)
Lord
Mystic
Extreme
Archlich
Undead
Perfect
Arch-Priest
King/Queen

(The)
Great
Magnificent
Amazing
First/Second/Third
Real

Suffixes: (E.G: Terran the Salty)
(the)
Ravager
Courageous
Houndmaster
Inquisitor
Conquistador
Stupendous
Undying
Seer
Magi
Zombie
Unholy
Master
Sensei
Crazy
Salty
Anarchist
Whimsical
Unyielding
Flash
Bolt
Mysterious
Unknown
Crusher
Primordial
of the Flowing Rock Water Fist (Too long?)
Able (Terran. Terran able. Terranable. HA.)

More to come?

Just straight-up "Titles", no prefix/suffix:

Lumberjack
Bullet Eater
Hell Stinger
Wolverine
Swordmaster
Archer
Sniper
Assassin
The Wall
Deep One
Knight
Princess/Prince
World Devourer
Soothsayer
Mailboy
Milkman
Bullet Sponge
Odorous
Fleetfoot
???
Fallen Star
Death Knight/Prince/Baron/Lord/King (A set? Maybe King would be the rarest, flashy colors and stuff?)
Peasant
Root Eater
Trash Picker
Sporty
Unique
Samurai
Tittle

Those actually sound pretty cool, but the EG. should of been 'Terran the Salty' :3

Edit:Also a few donator tiers could be neat, such as Golden, Bling, VIP, or Filthy Rich, or such lol, just for the keks.
Find

Okay, too tired now, more tomorrow I guess. Changed it for you Kili :(
Find

(02-02-2016, 07:07 AM)Terran Wrote:  Okay, too tired now, more tomorrow I guess. Changed it for you Kili Sad

Sleep is bad for you, it takes up valuable time and makes you vulnerable for 4-8ish hours. Big Grin
Find

Imo we need guntype related titles. So like 1000 rightful kills with X gun = Y title.

Not just random titles.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Then suggest that, too. Unless you just wanna say my titles are shit, then fight me, kiddo, I'll wreck your face. Nub. I bet you safe with sharks.
Find

There can be a WIDE variety of titles. They add no extra downloads to the server, so I can make ALL KINDS of titles. Some rare ones, you get from drops, some you get for achieving something, etc. You will be able to choose what one you wish to display, or trade for one you like, etc.

Titles can have custom drawing functions, meaning I can make some have some interesting animations, color changes, etc. So not all will just be 'static text' on the scoreboard.

Although these titles wont be animated on the forums (color might come next though).

If you see under my name "Test Title", that's where your title will show up. If you have no title equipped it defaults to your forum title, if you have a custom one anyways.
Find

Can we give terran "Weeaboo" for his forum title in the meanwhile?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I'm so hyped for titles!!! These are great ideas for them, Terran! Thanks Smile
Find

Touching up on my post:

There will be quite a few achievement titles to work for, I'll likely make a !titles display to see the titles you can work to get. Little achievements to do if you wish to.

However, I'd also like to make some hidden ones, that wont show up in there. For various other things.

We have some options. Make titles semi-rare, as in for those who work for them or get super lucky.. OR make a lot of them, and make basic ones pretty abundant(basically just static, colored text). The cooler(harder to get) ones will have some cool effects on them, like glowing text, 'text wave' effects, rainbow letters, etc.
Find