Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog 2/6/2016

•Resigned the coinshop Inventory to support "Sub categories". This makes browsing your owned items MUCH easier, rather than a big mess of items.
•Fixed pixelated Icons in the Coinshop (they now show a little more blurry, but not pixelated).
•Added Title system. You can find Titles post-round, buy them from other players, or get them from crates. These titles are Coinshop items, that when equipped, give you a special Title on the forums and the scoreboard. Some of these have interesting animations/effects.
•Added Achievements! I wont tell you how many there are(some are hidden), but I can tell you, there are over 80 Achievements. All of which come with a Title.
You can access this by typing !ach, /ach, !achiev, /achiev, !achievement, /!achievement
or by binding a key to "br_open_achievements"
Currently, All achievements require at least 6 players to be online.

•Added Beavers scoreboard to the lobby/event servers.
•Added coins to the donator Item crate.
•Fixed some CS items not disappearing when cloaked.
•Added more advanced coinshop logging.
•Slightly buffed orbital round drops.

Forums:
(few days ago)
•Added more player info under "Time Played". It will now show your Level in game, and how many rounds of TTT you have played.

More titles and achievements will continue to be added. The current list should keep you a little busy until I add more.

Hype!! Thanks brass 2 bad im the only alien up at this time besides you
Find

(Also up) And can't wait to see the titles
Find

Nice brass. GJ
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Everything sounds pretty cool, cant wait till I can get on later and check out the new achievement system
Find

I dont have any of my coinshop items, and I get this error everytime i join

Code:
[ERROR] addons/br_coinshop/lua/br_coinshop/client/cl_br_coinshop.lua:1013: attempt to index field 'csInventory' (a nil value)
  1. func - addons/br_coinshop/lua/br_coinshop/client/cl_br_coinshop.lua:1013
   2. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32
Find

(02-06-2016, 02:21 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I dont have any of my coinshop items, and I get this error everytime i join

Code:
[ERROR] addons/br_coinshop/lua/br_coinshop/client/cl_br_coinshop.lua:1013: attempt to index field 'csInventory' (a nil value)

Try typing "br_reload_cshop" in the console.
Find

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NEAT TITLES! And achievements
Find

(02-06-2016, 02:27 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(02-06-2016, 02:21 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I dont have any of my coinshop items, and I get this error everytime i join

Code:

Try typing "br_reload_cshop" in the console.

worked, thanks
Find

Thank you so much for the orbital buff. I was quite tired of getting first and getting a decent gun while 4th got a gift package