• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nacholistic - Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Nacholistic

Steam Name (During incident): Nacho

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53454026

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067173780/

Name of staff you were banned by: CONSOLE

Length of the ban: N/A

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like for it to be repealed, but i would love for a shorten on it.

Reason for ban: Constant RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, maybe, kinda, sort of, if I remember correctly it was just one person that I RDM'd

Additional details: It has been over a year since i was banned, on January 20th 2015, while some people can't or won't change, I feel that i have changed, and I would love another chance. A lot of people may not know me, or recognize me, but I would like a new beginning, per-say.

( Sorry for the appeal request being so barebones, it's been over a year and a lot of what happened has slipped my mind :/ )

-1, no.

you've been unbanned countless times on NTG, and you still fucked it up 3+ times.

You've been unbanned so many times I don't see any reason I should believe you
I could just say "well let's just give him another chance and if he fucks up ban him again" but that would be an endless cycle
I'm not 100% against the appeal, I just don't see why you deserve to be unbanned
Find

-1 I think you have been unbanned from a perma like 3 or 4 times, def more than 2
Find

Sorry, but, yeah. I don't think anybody wants you here man.
Find

lolno.

I don't even know him but whr his rep says told me everything I need to know. -1
Find

To be fair, using his history on ntg to rate this is scummy, as said by many others, frg is place for second chances.

That being said he fucked that up, thats the reason why he shouldnt be allowed back in.

"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

-1 denied (maybe)
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

If you reputation follows you it wouldn't be a very good decision to unban you. -1
Find