Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Red Die (Repost)

Star 
(02-13-2016, 12:18 AM)Chroma Wrote:  Wow 19 posts of arguing and not a single +1 or -1

well I was just trying to defend you but ok

I like the dice, I don't understand the competition between Pin and you but I like both of them.
Find

(02-13-2016, 12:18 AM)Chroma Wrote:  Wow 19 posts of arguing and not a single +1 or -1

My post had a rating and reason.
Find

Sorry Pin. I just wanted to show people exactly how productive all this arguing is.
I'm just pming the model to Brass directly.
Find

ITT Highlander: the foruming
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Its an okay model I just don't think it's right for the coinshop. I don't really know you'd do with this on your playermodel.

(02-13-2016, 01:59 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Its an okay model I just don't think it's right for the coinshop. I don't really know you'd do with this on your playermodel.

How about it's like a follower, it rolls on the ground while we walk. Kind of like the Bunny Rabbit Pets.

(06-01-2016, 02:03 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  
(02-13-2016, 01:59 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Its an okay model I just don't think it's right for the coinshop. I don't really know you'd do with this on your playermodel.

How about it's like a follower, it rolls on the ground while we walk. Kind of like the Bunny Rabbit Pets.

Don't bring old post back to life.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find