Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Question] Event Resources / Map

I'm attempting to make a comprehensive guide for the event and was wondering if there was any way to get the exact same map (spawns, pillars, and all) that is on the event server.

I need these things in order to make the guide.
Find

The mazes don't change, but the pillar order, crate spawns, laser spawn, and chest locations are different every time.
Find

(02-14-2016, 06:48 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  The mazes don't change, but the pillar order, crate spawns, laser spawn, and chest locations are different every time.

That I'm aware of.

What I need is to get the chests and plugs and pillars and things to actually spawn.

Also, neither the rock nor the pillars spawn by default on the map itself, so those are the main resources I'm looking into getting my hands on.
Find

but why do you need it for a guide?
Find

(02-14-2016, 07:35 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  but why do you need it for a guide?

Proper pictures.
Find

Why not just play thru the event and screenshot them Tongue
Find

(02-14-2016, 07:52 AM)Excel Wrote:  Why not just play thru the event and screenshot them Tongue

I can't get the right angle plus the hud wouldn't be good to have.
Find

I made most of the map, Pillars, and chests. You cannot get the exact map that's running on the lobby because a lot of it is spawned in with scripts (Pillars, some walls, the rock, etc). If you wanted to have the same set up you'd have to download the models and place them in yourself. However its up to brass if he wants to give those models out. But, if you know how, you can just pull them from your downloads.
Find

Will do, thanks Aresuft.
Find