Tier: Godlike

Name: Excalibur

General Stats:
+10 Mobility
+5 Damage
-10 Firerate
+30 Range

Suffix/Trait:
Has a 1 in x to proc a type of unique side which could be 1 of the two.
First one is the Heaven/Light/Angelic side which will give a blinding aura to said player and heals the player that hits said player for the damage the player does to the other player.

Second side: Dark/Hell/Demonic side
Will present a dark aura and dimming someones screen. They will be set on fire and slowed for an x amount of time. If the player would to die from the suffix and anyone is in the area they will be damaged and also their screen will be dimmed but not set on fire. If any player dies the person who kills them will be given a damage buff by x% for x amount of seconds.
Find

fuck off, i was gonna try to model an Excalibur Sad
Find

(02-18-2016, 09:03 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  fuck off, i was gonna try to model an Excalibur Sad

By model I hope you're saying that making modeling it as in making it go ahead
Find

make it like r00nscape
Find

The suffix sounds op, a ~35 heal and blinding a player is basically an opening for a no resistance kill
Find

(02-18-2016, 09:58 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  The suffix sounds op, a ~35 heal and blinding a player is basically an opening for a no resistance kill

And the death bringer one shot isn't a no resistance kill? Kappa.

Except for the fact that the suffix works like 1/3 times when it procs.
Find

(02-18-2016, 10:57 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Except for the fact that the suffix works like 1/3 times when it procs.

good, the suffix is shit anyways.
Find