Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traitor round item used in event

So if you used the traitor round item in the event it queues you still even though you are not in TTT. (According to notchosen it also doesnt give you T when you rejoin ttt either)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Why the fuck would you use a T round in the event or lobby sever? That's your own fault if you're that dumb. This was not even worth a report tbh js....

Lmao. 2 smart.
Find

Jake it doesnt matter if it was done as a joke or not to people ingame, it shouldnt work at ALL when it isnt able to work.

Instead of being rude af. How about you act like a maanger.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(02-26-2016, 08:25 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Jake it doesnt matter if it was done as a joke or not to people ingame, it shouldnt work at ALL when it isnt able to work.

Instead of being rude af. How about you act like a maanger.

Sorry, I just can't take stupidity sometimes. There are plenty of other bugs that need fixing and updates in the works so I don't think any time should be invested into fixing something that isn't even a big deal. Nobody would ever think to use a T round in the lobby or the event and if they do for some reason beyond me then they would never do it again after they see it doesn't work.
Find

i used a traitor round ticket in the event server one time. when I joined TTT i got traitor from it..so..
Find

Hm wow. How interesting. Thanks for reporting this bug.
Find

It should actually transfer over. The queue system is saved via mysql(non-server specific database) in case you use it and the map changes. Should be same concept elsewhere.

Should be fixed now.
Find