Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zezima (Excel) Exploiting Bouncy Balls

You can open the door and rush me but only 1 person really tried also I never scam new people so nice trying to lie
Find

(02-28-2016, 09:37 PM)Excel Wrote:  You can open the door and rush me but only 1 person really tried also I never scam new people so nice trying to lie

Alright, lemme list a few times:

You paid 4k for snowflakes from a level 3, and then you turned around and sold them to unpoke for 30k, knowing you scammed the level 3.

You dueled Coahgrump using a cheap and unfair gun, basically getting a free railgun in an unfair and cheap duel

kek, not scamming.

and what do you not understand about we can't open that door without you getting at least one unfair hit on us, plus we CANT HIT YOU BACK from the outside?
Find

(02-28-2016, 09:37 PM)Excel Wrote:  You can open the door and rush me but only 1 person really tried also I never scam new people so nice trying to lie

I rushed you 3 times and all of the times I couldn't even get to the door with out you hitting me
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I was going to get on when multiple people were complaining, but it was too late to teleport him/do anything.
Find

Even though Excel is the biggest jew on the server. I still think he deserves a second chance.

SIKE +1 He's literally causing cancer on this server, let us remove cancer and remove Excel.
Find

I didn't know it was a exploit if terran pied me on a team I would of got out also most of u have a grudge on me for one reason or another so whatever.
Find

Bullshit.
"I didn't know farming presents in snowball rounds with me and someone else every night for 5-6 days to break the economy without reporting it was an exploit".

I can't believe how much of a literal SNAKE you are.
Find

(02-28-2016, 09:56 PM)Excel Wrote:  I didn't know it was a exploit if terran pied me on a team I would of got out also most of u have a grudge on me for one reason or another so whatever.

it's self explanatory it is an exploit.

Spamming a small hole in a door when nobody could get in or hit you back seems like an exploit, even if you didn't know any better.

What's next, "i didnt know sharking and scamming wasn't allowed"

give us a break.
Find

"Guys I didn't know it was an exploit even though I'm a member+ and bragged about nobody being able to do anything."

"Guys I wasn't scamming even though I make a 1000% profit while the people I trade make next to nothing."

"Guys I didn't know shotguns are scummy when dueling for profit."

"Guys you're just jealous because I'm richer than you and you're bad at the game."

-1 Hitler did nothing wrong.
Find

(02-28-2016, 10:23 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  "Guys I didn't know it was an exploit even though I'm a member+ and bragged about nobody being able to do anything."

"Guys I wasn't scamming even though I make a 1000% profit while the people I trade make next to nothing."

"Guys I didn't know shotguns are scummy when dueling for profit."

"Guys you're just jealous because I'm richer than you and you're bad at the game."

-1 Hitler did nothing wrong.

He would've done nothing wrong if he didn't forget Excel (somehow).
Find