Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zezima (Excel) Exploiting Bouncy Balls

#LiterallyWorseThanSamPepper
Find

#ExcelMadeMePresentFarm
Find

You paid 4k for a Godlike in which only 2 existed including that one?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Then sold it to you for like 30k lol
Find

+1 He's broken so many rules.IMO he doesnt even deserve member or member+. He doesnt rdm or anything but is just a major dick and tries to abuse everything he can find.
Find

+0 shitgun overlord
Find

Holy fucking shit you guys are acting like children about him dueling coach. It was a duel between them, they chose the terms, not you. It shouldn't even be talked about on this thread. You are all just witchhunting at this point. The only thing that should matter is what is being reported, have an issue with something else he does? Make a proper thread for that instead of derailing this one.

About the shooting through the door slit, how is that any different from those maps where people camp and snipe through small holes in walls/windows?

Until there is official wording from jake or brass about this, +0.
(Also unless he sat there convincing the level3 it was 4k, it wasnt scamming. Just a poor choice on the low levels behalf, scamming = purposely tricking a player into selling/buying via lies. It was just borderline sharking if it was just "4k for it?" 'sure!!')
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Oh, don't worry Kheyre, this isn't a "he should be banned" thread. Its a "he's a shitty representation of the server" and shouldn't be representing the server. Sort of like someone else that I know.
Find

(02-28-2016, 11:50 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Holy fucking shit you guys are acting like children about him dueling coach. It was a duel between them, they chose the terms, not you. It shouldn't even be talked about on this thread. You are all just witchhunting at this point. The only thing that should matter is what is being reported, have an issue with something else he does? Make a proper thread for that instead of derailing this one.

About the shooting through the door slit, how is that any different from those maps where people camp and snipe through small holes in walls/windows?

Until there is official wording from jake or brass about this, +0.
(Also unless he sat there convincing the level3 it was 4k, it wasnt scamming. Just a poor choice on the low levels behalf, scamming = purposely tricking a player into selling/buying via lies. It was just borderline sharking if it was just "4k for it?" 'sure!!')

Oh excuse me, I totally agreed on "Hey you can use your totally unfair shotgun and I can just use a standard shotgun! THAT'S FAIR!" We aren't bitching whether or not he should be banned and how is sharking a newbie not scamming. He purposely scammed the kid and he knows it.
Find

Coach there is a fine line between sharking and scamming. You should learn the difference.

If you didn't want him using anything better than you, you should have set the duel to use standard shotguns for BOTH of you. There is a reason that feature exists. You losing the duel lies solely on you. Not excel having a better gun. (even if it is a cancer gun)

If you want to continue this/shittalking me ingame, send it to my pm instead like a big boy instead of talking behind my back mmkay?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find