Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zezima (Excel) Exploiting Bouncy Balls

This whole thread is cancer. I'm done with this drama.

Stop posting now.

I'm going to post 1 thing here. I recently found out (2 days ago) that to farm the snowball rounds you got on your alt and your main at the same time and played late at night when nobody was on. I was originally told that you played late at night with 1 other person (not your alt) so finding out it was your alt changes things entirely. You claimed you didn't know it was wrong which is already questionable but I was willing to let it slide because it was a bug and I guess if you and 1 other person were playing and the the snowball rounds happened randomly that MIGHT be excusable. However, finding out you did it with your alt is in no way an accident. You knew EXACTLY what you were doing and if there is any way to prove that it was you and your alt on playing during those late nights then I think a permaban is def in order. That is BEYOND scummy.

Update:

I don't know what's going on with you guys and Excel, but I've had enough of the drama. Excel, please just stop these kinds of things. You get so close to 'breaking' a rule, without fully breaking it. If you keep this behavior up, I will take more extreme action. (Inventory wipe, drop ban, trade ban, in game ban, full demote, etc. Depends on what you keep doing. I'm already done with this shit). So, from me to you, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just stop TRYING to cause more drama!With what you were doing recently(just trying to spite Terran it seemed) You already knew you had a report on you for 'scummy' type behavior, and you keep it up.. Fuck sake man. Do you just not care anymore?

I'm giving you ONE LAST CHANCE to clean up your act, because I know if you actually wanted to or tried, you can behave and represent the server well.

Now, to the people who really seem to have something against him(and seem to have it out for him: Add him to blocked list, leave each other alone. I'm sure things will go much smoother all around. We don't need this drama, it seems rather childish quite frankly. I know everyone can't always get along, just don't do the stupid thing and form groups and throw silly passive aggressive insults at each other. Please don't go around baiting him to do something.

This report is finished. This exploit will be patched(not a serious one anyways, more of something I overlooked). So just let it go guys, things will be better if you forget and forgive.

However, to follow up on Jake's post. If we find evidence of you doing what he stated with an alt(which I haven't yet), it's pretty much RIP you guy.

Bottom line: Fucking stop it before I smack you.