Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3/1/2016 Bug thread

Level 1 joined the lobby as his first server (said it was his first time joining.) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9399806/FRG/report/2016-03-01_00001.jpg

"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

yeah the accessory rarity thing has been a thing for a while now at least with the unholy appendages i've noticed
Find

when picking up TMP and MP5 it will say MAC 10
Find

Fixed the new player issue. The display bug will be patched next patch wave.

Quote:when picking up TMP and MP5 it will say MAC 10

Not really much I can do about that(without overriding something), it's intentional though for it to think it's a MAC10, so that TTT displays it as a mac10 on the search body panel. I'll see if I can do something though.
Find

(03-02-2016, 12:31 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Fixed the new player issue. The display bug will be patched next patch wave.

Quote:when picking up TMP and MP5 it will say MAC 10

Not really much I can do about that(without overriding something), it's intentional though for it to think it's a MAC10, so that TTT displays it as a mac10 on the search body panel. I'll see if I can do something though.

to be honest, it should say TMP, considering it is it's own class, and tons of them are already in circulation.
Find

Occasionally buying the seraph crates results in an error. I think it was like 0x039 or something like that. Edit: 0x339.
Find

(03-02-2016, 03:30 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Occasionally buying the seraph crates results in an error. I think it was like 0x039 or something like that. Edit: 0x339.

This is not a bug, it's from buying them too quickly, that's why there's a buy * function now. When you buy one your coinshop refreshes, which takes a little bit longer now to save bandwidth.
Find

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9399806/FRG/report/2016-03-01_00004.jpg

You cant read pm's on the lobby because you are not a spectator/dead.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

after using a remote mine with a TMP it glitches out the viewmodel
Find

Fixed trade screen showing wrong rarity.

Fixed mail system on lobby.

Give me a screenshot of the TMP bug please.