Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/2/2016

•Resigned the hunter display, and the 'scent' trails that players leave behind. Also added in so the hunter can see 'heat signatures' of players through walls (it pulses slowly, so it's not always active). This allows hunters to find players more easily.
•Added a description for what the flare gun is supposed to be used for in hunter rounds (which is to burn the bodies so the hunter can't feed/heal off of them).
•Added footstep sounds (super soft) to the hunter, so players can hear him running/landing around.
•Fixed A LOT of other bugs.(including most of the hunter ones).

Most of these bugs were because I decided to push the update(got too stoked) when I was sleep deprived. The lobby/event issues are because I overwrote core files for those servers with TTT files by mistake, everything should be fine now, aside from a few minor bugs with the new stuff.

First--- Nuggie
Find

first

- That Thrakos Noob

Please dont do that shit unpoke, its litterally shitposting.

Brass did you fix teammates being able to light eachother on fire yet?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-02-2016, 05:58 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Please dont do that shit unpoke, its litterally shitposting.

third
Find

Third
EDIT: FOURTH, DAMMIT JAKE
Glad that Jake's findings reached your ears quickly. Hunter Rounds are really fun because nobody expects a reward right now, and everyone just...enjoys them. I really like that.
Find

Fifth
Find

Technically I'm first. Suck it, bitches. Cool

Seventh.

And first.
Find

To beat nemo-- scoreboard update when?
Find

(03-02-2016, 05:59 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-02-2016, 05:58 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Please dont do that shit unpoke, its litterally shitposting.

third

can we get a highfive rating

- That Thrakos Noob
Find