Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event bug- Morgoth

If people jumped as morgoth was aiming his air slash, it would shoot it at their current location (upwards instead of horizontal).

(So in other words, his slash would go above people if they crouched after someone jumps)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

That's intentional. The beam locks on someone and aims for them, regardless of their height...
Find

It never followed people beforehand, only their direction, not up/down.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

Its done that for a long time. I remember it happening a month or two ago. What is it of which you speak? Mayhaps its a "Bug", but its been there for since the beginning, or so far as I can remember, and I was one of the first six to play the Event.
Find

The wave itself can be shot up at an angle to end up going above players.
Find

(03-03-2016, 05:53 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  The wave itself can be shot up at an angle to end up going above players.

doesn't really matter as its easy to dodge anyway.
Find

(03-03-2016, 05:55 AM)[Prankster] Sam Pepper Wrote:  
(03-03-2016, 05:53 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  The wave itself can be shot up at an angle to end up going above players.

doesn't really matter as its easy to dodge anyway.

You expect it to be at the base height so you just usually jump but than you just jump into it Tongue happened to me during the event with kheyre
Find

try having reflexes faster than a dizzy turtle Wink

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

well imo this does not seem like a bug its been here for a long time and i am sure Jake seen it or brass when he saw us play the event also no one make a report about this till you did so mostlikly not a bug anyways it does not really change the boss fight much cus the beam still come at you and no one really try to make it happen it just does also like terran said it locks on to you so it cant be a bug. its my time to go now after telling you this
*throws smoke bomb* mini out
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find