Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone playing The Division Tuesday on Xbox

(03-07-2016, 02:43 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-07-2016, 02:32 PM)Eons Wrote:  And lizard squad threatened to do it and it fucking happened so was it just a fluke or did Lizard squad do it

(03-07-2016, 02:31 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yeah. So let's say it is a "hack". Would that one incident that lasted, what, 4 hours be reason for playing consoles instead of PC?

It's lasted like 6-8 hours and 10s of thousands of dollars were spent by users and my argument was that console is fun af but to answer your question no it wouldn't be a reason

What I'm saying is PC kids talk some much trash and garbage to console kids yet they are just as vulnerable

Who the hell is shit talking console? I said I personally dont like consoles, and if you enjoy it have fun playing.
I'm saying PC kids in the general sense
Find

Man, Eons, you sure just like to act childish. That's fine, though, children will be children. See you in...Five years when you're allowed to legally drink?
Find

Omg... Really another console and PC arguement? FFS THEY AREN'T EVEN SIMILAR ALRIGHT! ONE WAS STRICTLY MEANT FOR GAMES AND THE OTHER FOR TERRANS ANIME SO STOP ARGUING.... Like seriously.. We all know the Wii+ is better than all this shit anyways
Find

(03-07-2016, 06:10 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  Omg... Really another console and PC arguement? FFS THEY AREN'T EVEN SIMILAR ALRIGHT! ONE WAS STRICTLY MEANT FOR GAMES AND THE OTHER FOR TERRANS ANIME SO STOP ARGUING.... Like seriously.. We all know the Wii+ is better than all this shit anyways

Well what do people expect to happen when they post something about consoles on a PC gaming forum?
Find

(03-07-2016, 06:15 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-07-2016, 06:10 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  Omg... Really another console and PC arguement? FFS THEY AREN'T EVEN SIMILAR ALRIGHT! ONE WAS STRICTLY MEANT FOR GAMES AND THE OTHER FOR TERRANS ANIME SO STOP ARGUING.... Like seriously.. We all know the Wii+ is better than all this shit anyways

Well what do people expect to happen when they post something about consoles on a PC gaming forum?

You give me terminal lung cancer
Find

(03-08-2016, 01:55 AM)Eons Wrote:  

for what?

all you're doing is shit posting now.

i never said pc was better than console, all i said is that I just enjoy PC more than console, which is why I'm on a PC GAMING FORUM, FOR A PC ONLY GAME CALLED GARRY'S MOD
Find

(03-08-2016, 02:06 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-08-2016, 01:55 AM)Eons Wrote:  

for what?

all you're doing is shit posting now.

i never said pc was better than console, all i said is that I just enjoy PC more than console, which is why I'm on a PC GAMING FORUM, FOR A PC ONLY GAME CALLED GARRY'S MOD
Can you stop retorting to everything ever? Just chill m8
Find

I like playing my PC. I like playing my PS4. I like playing my wii at times. I would enjoy playing an Xbox one if I had one. They're all fun, they're all games, and they all have their fans. Back to the topic, very hyped to get it today and play t on PS4

How good is The Division. Should i buy it? (On ps4 of course)
Find

i personally think leapfrog is the best

- That Thrakos Noob
Find